RDC Mountain Bike Day

martininsocal

Reaction
Hey guys, for a good breakfast, try Thelma's on the Blvd. In Big Bear City. Outdoor patio and good omellettes, and good prices. It is about 2 blocks west of Greenway on Big Bear Blvd on the north side, just after the Fire Station.

WeldnFab

Reaction
I'm in! I only know John and Gabe, but always willing to meet knew people. Oct 18th, right?

homey

Reaction
I only know sirhk100 and TRDSloppy, so don't feel so bad!! Oct. 18 is the planned date and it looks like we will meet for breakfast in Big Bear too so we can meet people before we go riding. I believe the lifts are open from 9:00-4:00.

V8Ranger

Reaction
Martin,
Are you thinking about riding up the hill? If so and I can make it I'll ride up with you.

Matt

homey

Reaction
Just want to make sure people still plan to go to Big Bear this weekend. It should be a perfect day for riding! I'll see everyone up there, I'll either be in a green Tacoma with black wheels or a big blue F-250 Superduty 4x4.

dezdude

<font color="#800000"><b> RDC Photographer</b></fo
Reaction
I wont be able to go unfortunatly
. As usual more problems at work, have to work this weekend

tdmac

Reaction
Is everyone still going this weekend? If so I will have to dust off the old bike take a couple of runs.

homey

Reaction
I'll definitely be there. I'm comming from O.C. so if anyone wants to carpool then I'm all for it. Anyone going should call me on my cell so we can all meet in the same place. I usually park by the bike shop in the dirt lot. I have a green Tacoma "mini" with black wheels. My cell # is (949) 283-8660 (my name is Shaun by the way). Call me after 5:00 on the weekdays and anytime on the weekends. Also there are lots of great places to ride in O.C. and I wouldn't mind riding with you guy's on a regular basis.
See you in Big Bear,
Shaun

orvacian

Reaction
Ok, who's still in!?! I want to go and my friend Dave, and I just talked to HOMEY. Please reply if you are going to go. We are planning on meeting at Dennys at around 8am.

dunerking

Reaction
Hope you guys don't mind meeting some new people.There will be 4 of us!Try to make the 8am call time at Denny"s,but most likely won't be there until 9am.We will be cruzing in a Taco double cab(silver),with a Got Sand sticker.There will be a couple Specialized enduros,Trek hardtail,&amp; Gt lts.If you see us on the trail stop by.

orvacian

Reaction
We decided on 9am too. To get there by 8am I would have to leave my house at like 5:30am! So We will hopefully see you guys there at 9am. We will be in a Grey 90 Toyota 4x4. See ya!

dunerking

Reaction
It was a beautiful day up at Big Bear.It was a great day for riding,but I did break a seat post,pinched flatted and tore up the tire.Just all in the name of fun.Meet one of you guys but I guess my wife meet more of you.Oh ya had one mild over the bars.Thanks for the good time,next time more of you got to show up!