RDC September VOM "video of the month" online now. Featuring the SCORE Primm 300

racer56

Reaction
Awesome video as always, thanks.

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
Curtis, one of your best VOM videos by far! Love the pre-race commentary and the extra in the end.

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Curtis,

Awesome video!!!! This is by far the best one!!

D-no,

Why so shy on camera?....... Mr. Celeb himself.... BWWAAHAAA :rolleyes:;)

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Curtis, one of your best VOM videos by far! Love the pre-race commentary and the extra in the end.
I have to agree probably the best one yet, great job on the video!

scooterchop

Reaction
Pete, thats a lot of hate to carry around..... let it go! ............ its only $$$$$$ and fame dont be a hater. he he he he

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Pete, thats a lot of hate to carry around..... let it go! ............ its only $$$$$$ and fame dont be a hater. he he he he
ur confused, i dont hate robbie, if so i would have smashed him on lap 2........i do like him better when he plays by the rules, i will admit that.................

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
hey pete, you gonna race anymore MORE races? it was sweet to see you out there last year! i think itd be pretty cool if you did it again..

HSDMORGAN

Reaction
AWESOME VIDEO.Pistola is to funny and he did catch RG like he said he was going to in the video ,to bad his truck broke he was running good.

Stuck Sucks

Reaction
Great video! I subscribed to the RDC VOM podcast on iTunes a few months ago and I'd highly recommend! It auto-downloads when new vids become available, then squirts wirelessly to my AppleTV in the garage for hi-def watchage.