• Forum membership has its advantages....

RDC T-Shirts

John Bitting

Administrator
I am thinking about bringing t-shirts to the night race to sell if there is enough interest. Please e-mail me if you are serious about attending the night race and purchasing a shirt. We have to pay for what is made so it would be nice to have solid numbers so I dont go home with 2 dozen t-shirts. Thank you in advance.. [email protected]

You can also e-mail me about Primm. I can bring them there too...

I believe they are $12 each. Sizes L-XL-XXL-XXL

Kids shirts will be run at a later date but none are available now.. Sorry

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
I'll be at Primm. I want one. XL If you get kids sizes by Primm I'll take a small kids too.

When in doubt, GAS IT!

gary

still working on making it to the nite race, but i want a shirt. i'll come pick it up from where ever, if need be. one xl, por favor

Jimmy8

I will be at Primm and want one. An XL John. Are you going to have a booth at contingency or how will we find you?

poolman

I''l buy one(XL).Bring some stickers,poolman

poolman

John Bitting

Administrator
Alright, I get the point.. :) Thank you for all the e-mails, I mean all of them, I will be bringing shirts to the night race I will announce where I will be and what times as soon as the shirts are in my possesion and I have a plan of attack. I am sure I will be around Tech, and start finish at different times..Thank you for supporting RDC....

scott

What about are free shirt that Klaus promised for the first 300 registered users, about 3 months ago????

Tony_Barraza

JB-

Are you SURE Klaus didn't promise one of the following:
a.) 1 RDC Shirt to #300
b.) 300 RDC Shirts to #1
c.) 1 RDC Shirt for 300 Beers
d.) 300 RDC Shirts for a ride in ANY race car?

Thats "D" my FINAL answer Regis!

John Bitting

Administrator
No problem Scott. I went and looked just to make sure. If you search for 300 users, it comes back with that thread. It was one of Juniors buddies and I wonder if he ever got his shirt. I have a feeling he did not since I never sent one out and I had then for awhile. Junior let me know off this thread and if not we can take care of him. Thanks