RDC trying to get even MORE lame???

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
no more DISLIKE/DISAGREE??? why the hell not? its all about LIKES and pretty flowers and perfume now???.....LAME

scottm

Reaction
I guess we will just have to give each other 'gif's'..

Attachments

ACME

Reaction
I heard they are adding a "no platform" button?

isdtbower

Reaction
Like's are there now when logged in. But auto log-in not working for me right now. But we were warned.

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
no more DISLIKE/DISAGREE??? why the hell not? its all about LIKES and pretty flowers and perfume now???.....LAME
The dislike feature went away because it was controversial in popularity since its inception and the more I think about it it ads an element of negativity.
Now if you see a post that offends you so much that you feel the need to do something about it you can unfollow the offending poster and never ever see anything from that person again, you can complaint to us and we may do something about it if we also feel its offensive enough or you simply accept other peoples poor posts.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
The dislike feature went away because it was controversial in popularity since its inception and the more I think about it it ads an element of negativity.
Now if you see a post that offends you so much that you feel the need to do something about it you can unfollow the offending poster and never ever see anything from that person again, you can complaint to us and we may do something about it if we also feel its offensive enough or you simply accept other peoples poor posts.
why not make a "disagree" button....if the patrons here are too soft for "DISLIKE"?

Zambo

Reaction
Which button do I push when I DGAF?

Last edited:

green787

Reaction
What happened??? The site used to look cool... Now all this white is hurting my eyes...!!!!

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Children don't like being judged, Adults don't care. I guess the children win?

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
What happened??? The site used to look cool... Now all this white is hurting my eyes...!!!!
shades... pull out those shades.. ohh and it will make you look cool as well. win-win

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Really Klaus????? Come on. Nothing wrong with the dislike.
Back then dislike was a custom code add-on that I though off and then tinkered with. It took quite some time and effort to get it to work right. That code needs a re-write for this newer forum software. After its deployment then I stopped paying attention to it and just ignored if and what peopled disliked or what type of ranking a user got. If the community wants it back I am open to bring it back and also retain the old dislike data history.

There is a technical and efforts reason on my part why dislike went away but there is also my mindset that changed. It's that of seeking and surrounding myself with positivity.

There are two guys walking on the beach. One sees trash floating in the water the other sees the beautiful sunset in the horizon.

mrlentle

Reaction
It's much more mobile friendly now without needing the app which suits me fine.
I did like the dislike button though :p.

nils888

Reaction
RDC is a Joke these days. This supposed to be the best Desert racing website!!!! Race coverage on this site has been going down hill every year.
I don"t even look for Race coverage in here anymore.