RDC's DRIVE RDC 250 Video of the month up now

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Thank you guys for sponsoring the race as well as coming out to video and be a part of the event!

The interviews at the end were really cool. My hat is off to all the people coming out to the DRIVE races either to race, or volunteer. They are the reason for DRIVE's success. The RDC250 was a great race and there are even better events to come!!!

Thanks again RDC :D

encinitasoffroad760

Reaction
This was my 1st race(rdc 250) riding in 1461(reeves racing)... i co-piloted the 1st two laps with ted brady as my driver an had a blast been to many races with the whole reeves family.. an always have a good time.. thanks drive for putting on a good race an to the whole reeves team.. :)

REEVESRacing

Reaction
Klaus / Curtis - thanks again for sponsoring a great event! Hopefully it will become an annual classic!

Super fun race / course, very cool of you guys to put on the BBQ and provide the prize pkgs. to participants, including RDC t's, 8 x 10 race pics, and even Year. In Review video <if this isn't in your library, GET IT>.

Also, better late than never, thx. again to the ENTIRE Drive "Gang," a first class Team, and we got a nice $$ Check$$$! in the 1450 class!!! Great racing and comraderie between the teams as well. We have raced in many series...and appreciate and enjoy them all. Drive is a first class team, and if you haven't met them or raced with them, you should check them out.

Pic Curtis sent us below, more pics HERE

Thanks Again ALL - Rich, Cameron, Jordan & Team!:D

ps...Great job co-piloting Gerber "Encinitasoffroad760," not so great with the golf cart...:eek:;).

Attachments

• rdc 250.jpg
    rdc 250.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 116

dwasser

Reaction
Thanks for coming out and filming. The video looks great. March was a busy month for you guys. Three races back to back plus coming out to the clean-up in early March.

Great job!

ultrablew

Reaction
Thank you Klaus and Curtis and RDC for the fantastic race! The RDC250 was a great course with great people! I couldn't ask for more than that!!! Great video. Well done as always.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Great video as always!! I can't believe how green it was out there!! The interviews at the end were a nice touch. I hope that is the first of many RDC sponsored races!! :D