• Forum membership has its advantages....

Readers Rides

heavy8

Race-Dezert.com,
From time to time I check out the readers rides and I havnt seen many new rides rides posted for a long time(6mo). Its nice to see what people are doing with their rides. It would also be great if there was a spec form we could fill out when submitting so we could share more imfo. Also an optional email address so when other readers have questions about a ride they could ask the owner. Great site!!!

It is funny that you bring this up. We have been testing all week a new section to allow you guys to post your trucks and fill out all the info. We will approve the adds before they are posted and then you can look all you want. We know we have not updated in awhile we wanted it to have more user input. We will not allow direct comments on the trucks themselves because people arent always nice and they will attack your work or your driving skills whatever... So be on the look out for it real soon. If the poster wishes to leave an e-mail addy that will be up to them...

heavy8

Sounds perfect John, thanks for the Imfo. If you have the Storage space, more than one pic would be great for readers that might have some suspension details or action shots to show with there trucks. Thanks again

heavy8

Back in April I asked about readers rides updates and still no changes. I though a new readers ride section was being tested?

we have not made any additions. We have had a lot of problems to deal with and are very busy in our everyday lives. We want to do it all but this is a free page paid for by us so we dont always have the time to put toward things we would like to do. Sorry...