Real Estate Help

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
I am completly new to the Real Estate game. I am looking to buy my first place by October and would like a referal for a Real Estate agent if anyone can offer it.

I live and work in Corona so I would like someone local.

Thanks in advance guys.

Matt

IvanDan

Reaction
Thanks guys I appreciate it.

Matt...I sent you an e-mail a couple minutes ago. I appologize it wasn't quicker but I was traveling all day yesterday coming home from vacation and I'm just getting caught up.

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
No problem, I sent one back today also. Thanks for heads up guys. Will keep everyone posted on my search.

Reaction
TWO Matt S.'s looking for a home just miles apart in RivCo and both posting here? How we will keep track? IRC or IonEarth? Good Luck to both!

IvanDan

Reaction
No problem, I sent one back today also. Thanks for heads up guys. Will keep everyone posted on my search.
Hit ya back with some properties to look at. Let me know what you think!

IvanDan

Reaction
Congrats Matt! It was my pleasure to help you find a great place. I hope you enjoy your new home.

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
Thanks a bunch Dan. Was a long time coming, but it all worked out for the best just like you said it would!

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
Just wanted to let everyone know that Dan was awesome to work with!!! If you ever need a realtor that will work his ass of for you Dan is your guy!!