Real Time Info on MISSING Jonah Street 321x bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooterinvegas

Reaction
5-31-08 12:04 pm

If any one has the ability to contact Jonah Street or a member of his race team, call them and let them know their stolen bike is now IN Mexicali. They need to look for a tan datsun truck. The GPS coordinates are below......

UPDATE!! The bike has now moved... Now at

+32.615594 -115.49517

As long as the bike keeps transmiting, I'll try to keep posting.. Scott 702-610-6761

Last edited:

dustyhusky

Reaction
Re: Real Time Info on STOLEN Jonah Street 321x

Its #312, its a CRF 450 Honda, not an Aprillia, and assuming the tracker is connected to the bike, its parked on the west side of Hwy 5, in the middle of the little ejido at the sand quary just south of the aquaduct where greater Mexicali first gives way to the desert, about 10 miles south of the border as the crow flies. I think there are 2-3 junk 'swap meet' stores, a pharmacy, and a tire changer there-i think there is a Agua Fresca shop too. The dug out sand quarry is immediatly south of the community--and the volcano is immediately to the east....SF guys will know the place, its those pits they dug right where ya first actually see desert after all the crop land. About 15 minutes north of Rio Hardy.

Not everyone has Google Earth. Just tryin to help.

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction

Where is this info coming from.

We have Mexicali rdc forum members that might be able to help. Call Mxl police?

Scooterinvegas

Reaction

OK, the bike hasn't moved in 60min. But Google maps doesn't show the street name. The best I can do is post directions.

From hwy 2 (Calz Hector Teran Teran)
Turn SOUTH on Calz Lombardo Toledano
Go about half mile and turn left (EAST) on Av Imperia
Go two streets and turn right (South)
go two streets and turn left (EAST)
It should be the 3rd or 4th house.

Sorry, thats the best I can do...

+32.600059 -115.46953
+32° 36' 0.30", -115° 28' 10.42"

3G RACING

Reaction

I dont want to be funny about this situation, but the funny thing about this location, is that the police station is like two blocks away from where the bike is hidden........

Scooterinvegas

Reaction

I dont want to be funny about this situation, but the funny thing about this location, is that the police station is like two blocks away from where the bike is hidden........

Why don't you be a pal and go over and tell them Jonah sent you to get his bike?? :D

As of 6 min ago, its still there...

I called Jonahs house, got the answering machine.

Rock56

Reaction

dude i just read this i live close to where you say its the bike i will go to see if its there and try to get the police now

Scooterinvegas

Reaction
Re: Real Time Info on STOLEN Jonah Street 312x

OK, The last I heard, 312x did NOT know who had the bike. Klaus got it touch with Jimmy down in Baja, and there is a discrepancy weather or not its actually stolen or not!?!? Weatherman is under the impression that its being held till the team can pick it up. Soooo I don't know... Till someone says Jonah has his bike back, I'm going to assume its stolen. The person with the bike said they would transport it to Ensenada and meet the team there. Instead, the bike went straight to Mexicali and 312X team was asking Weatherman to find help from someone on Hwy 5 to get his bike back.. I don't know. If I inadvertanly caused a panic by starting this, I apologize, I was only going off info learned from Weatherman's feed.

Scooterinvegas

Reaction

dude i just read this i live close to where you say its the bike i will go to see if its there and try to get the police now

Hang tight!!!

Weatherman thinks its being held for the team. The last I heard the team doesn't know who has it. I wish weatherman could relay a msg. to team 312x and clarify this..

Rock56

Reaction

what shoul i do? do you want me to wait?

Scooterinvegas

Reaction

If Im WAY off base, and my parole officer finds out I caused another international satiation, I'm going to be in big trouble......:(

Scooterinvegas

Reaction

what shoul i do? do you want me to wait?

I dont know. Maybe just drive by and take a look. But dont do anything till we know whats going on.... If you see a bike, take down the address and drive on by....

Rock56

Reaction

well i just gonna go and see if the bike its there and maybe get some license plates if the bike its on a truck

Rock56

Reaction

i went to this private residence and asked the guards for a friend with a red bike.. and they told me that a guy in a white truck entered with a red honda bike all covered with mud.. he was there and they were going to show me where did he lives but first they were going to call him and i said no thanks .. and i told them that i was going to come later

Last edited:

Rock56

Reaction

i just took a look to the map again and i know where it is exactly the house had all the lights off and in front off that house were 3 guys drinking beer and i didnt put attention:(

Status
Not open for further replies.