• Forum membership has its advantages....

Rear Bumpstops on Silverado

chevydude7

Would it be possible to replace the rear (I think they're polyurethane) bumpstops on a silverado and put a hydraulic bumpstop instead? Would it even be worth it? Where would you mount them also? I don't know much about bumpstops so thats why i'm askin.

chevydude7

How much does a setup like this usually run? So does it basically mount at the same place where the factory is normally at? Thanks for the pictures.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
How much does a setup like this usually run? So does it basically mount at the same place where the factory is normally at? Thanks for the pictures.
yes. they mound outside of the frame.but pretty much inline with the factory bumps. and for price i defer for mr helton...

atomicjoe23

Labor adds up fast doesn't it!!!

Not that much steel there, but you're paying for the welding and the cutting. . .and it adds up. . .seriously how much steel (in terms of $'s)is there??? Probably less than $100 bucks. . .but when you buy anything from BMS you are getting some super high quality welds and they stand behind their product. . .so it's definitely worth it in the long run!