Rear end work

Travisfab

Reaction
Anyone know of a good place in san diego to have my 8.8 rebuilt, or can anyone do it? thanks

sirhk100

Reaction
I had MIT do the 8.8 on my Exploder... They also did the AMC20 and Dana 30 on our CJ7. Never had any problems with them. The rock crawler and Cajon Speedway crowd endorse them. I know one person on there though that didn't like them. Don't remember the reason though. There's also supposedly a bitchin place over in Clairmont but I can't think of the name off the top of my head. Maybe someone will chyme in with the contact info.

michael_loomis

Reaction
PROGEAR !!!

Reaction
MIT in El Cajon and ProGear in Kearny Mesa are both very good. ProGear helps us with our race effort and they can be reached at 858-571-1158, Mark has a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience.. Another option is to call Jason Hughes who worked at ProGear for years and is now out on his own. He and ProGear have a strong relationship and he is now doing all our race rearends including the 8.8 in the Stock Full. Jason's shop is in the Sports Arena area, 619-298-3568.

yamadog77

Reaction
I would recommend Progear as well, they did a great job with my truck. No Problems