• Forum membership has its advantages....

rear leaf springs

poolman

I'm putting SAW coilovers on my Tacoma"Prerunner"2wd,Any ideas for rear springs and shocks? I want to raise about two inches.what about shocks?I don't want to build a bed cage at this time.thanks for the info,poolman

Donahoe

Definintly Deaver..... Talk to Jeff let him know how you want the truck to ride and he will nail it. as far as shocks go I would think about some SAW 2.5 with urathane bushings for the rear... I have a REALLY good Valve stack that works good on and off road if you like I can let you know what it is.. Peace

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
I third Deaver. I have worked with them before. They are real good guys and know thier Leaf's!

Shaun

Junior

Since you are only renting that truck (lease) you should not change the rear leaves at all. Just get some lift blocks from Pep Boys. If you insist on replacing your rear leaves with race proven quality leaves see National Spring. They can acheive any desired amount of lift.

Junior
EJR Racing #244

Jordan

Jerry,
Lemme know if you wanna test them on my truck. The TTORA club would love to see them!

Thanks,

Jordan

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

JenDiggityDirt

Speaking of Deaver...If you go down to their shop on May 5th they're having a little get together with Inland Prerunners and they're giving 20% off spring packs on that day!

<font color=purple>Jen</font color=purple>

firedog

Try Advanced Off-Road Reasearch, they specialize in Toy's and have a nice leaf spring with a cool trick pivot at the front mount instead of a bushing. We race with them and they seem to be working very well. www.aor4x4.com or call (970) 263-4300. Late

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Ditto that last post. I have seen that set up and it look's like it would work killer!

Shaun