• Forum membership has its advantages....

Rear LED light bar

ScottWisdom

Does anyone have experience with www.rlbstore.com?

I saw their ad in the RDC classifieds for rear LED light bars. No phone numbers on the ad or on their website and they haven't responded to multiple emails sent at different times over the past few weeks. Their LED bars look interesting but I prefer to give my business to suppliers that I know I can contact for support.

Are there other rear LED light bars I should consider?

Zambo

I have one. It is a very lightweight and pretty flimsy design. Think of the tracks that a shower door slides on and that'll give you an idea of the housing. That said, it works. I took mine apart before I ever ran it and strain relieved the wires inside with lots of small zip ties and some of those stick-on zip tie mounting points.

For less money, I switched to LED trailer lights like these and made my own setup. I think Jimco uses these on their new TTs.

goofballracer

PAT DAILEY #1 FAN
Baja Designs makes two models of Rear Taillights, the RTL and RTL-B. The RTL is for Recreational Use and the RTL-B is designed for Race Applications that require a steady Blue Light and Flashing Amber Light. These will greatly increase safety and awareness in the dirt during the day and night. The RTL and RTL-B have a universal mounting system that allows them to be mounted both off the back of the extrusion as well as the top.

This allows for easy installation on either a vertical or horizontal mount. Best of all, these are backed by Baja Designs’ 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty! You are covered for many years of off-road use.

www.bajadesigns.com

RTL, 30” Rear Light Bar (10-3002)
Baja Designs-RTL, 30" Light Bar
(Tail/Brake ,Amber , Reverse/Work , Amber , Tail/Brake)

RTL-B, 30” Rear Light Bar (10-3001)
Baja Designs-RTL-B, 30" Light Bar
(Tail/Brake, Amber, Blue , Flashing Amber, Tail/Brake)

They offer a 10% forum discount that can be applied to any Baja Designs (BD) product. All you have to do is call Bailey at (800)422-5292x114.

Last edited:

ScottWisdom

Zambo - Where did you get those trailer lights?

The Baja Designs bar looks nice but my single seater has only 22" of space. The trailer lights may be the way to go.

dzrt performance

wiring a car now with the new BD rear light bar. very nice piece...compact, has a white rear facing light in it too. it is pricey though.

07FJRog

Zambo - Where did you get those trailer lights?

The Baja Designs bar looks nice but my single seater has only 22" of space. The trailer lights may be the way to go.
You can get those trailer lights on etrailer.com

Mike321

Does anyone have experience with www.rlbstore.com?

I saw their ad in the RDC classifieds for rear LED light bars. No phone numbers on the ad or on their website and they haven't responded to multiple emails sent at different times over the past few weeks. Their LED bars look interesting but I prefer to give my business to suppliers that I know I can contact for support.

Are there other rear LED light bars I should consider?
We have one on our 10 car and it was purchased because they advertised here. It was the only option when we purchased it. In terms of support, click on the contact button. They are very responsive to solving issues after purchase thus far.

ScottWisdom

I tried the contact button many times over the course of several weeks. No response at all. Apparently they don't want my business.

Mike321

I tried the contact button many times over the course of several weeks. No response at all. Apparently they don't want my business.
I'm just a customer. I've never had a problem with their chat support, but I also haven't had to use it often either. My issue and questions were solved in 24 hours.