• Forum membership has its advantages....

Rebuilding Sway-Aways


Well-Known Member
Does anyone know where to get sway-aways worked on like blown seals, around the Orange County area cause I dont feel like driving to chatsworth to have them worked on.

You must be Fast cuz I was HAULIN ASS when I passed you...


Well-Known Member
Call up Kreg Donahoe. He helped us out with ours about a month ago, did a great job and was great to deal with.

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing


Well-Known Member
If you want you can rebuild them yourself. You can get the seals and parts from your closest Sway-A-Way distributor. You can call Sway-A-Way @ 818-700-9712 and they will fax you the revalve instructions, you can also pick up a copy of the instructions this weekend at Primm.