Record ens-san felipe 250 june19 fun!!!

CORAL'S BELLMAN

Reaction
I'm happy to invite all of you to RECORD OFFROAD SERIES ENSENADA-SAN FELIPE 250 on June the 19th, so far there's 133 entrys, if you have never raced one of this races before let me tell you all this si a very well organized race using the same race course that SCORES has used in other races, medical insurance as well. www.recordoffroad.com

Richie_Bobby

Reaction
im excited already.
doing in sportsman atv.
who's going prerunning this weekend??

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
will prerun tuesday..

Sampeter

Reaction
Will be there, the 11 is almost ready, so far 24 entries...

Byrdracing

Reaction
(12) 7s trucks!!!

I'm not going to be able to race until after summer, but I'm looking towards either CODE or RECORD for sure.
I want the adventure of Baja without mortgaging the farm doing it. What kinda of medical response do they get for these little races?

harleys dad

Reaction
(12) 7s trucks!!!

I'm not going to be able to race until after summer, but I'm looking towards either CODE or RECORD for sure.
I want the adventure of Baja without mortgaging the farm doing it. What kinda of medical response do they get for these little races?
Very good I am told, Hospitals are on alert for the race as well as Ambulances. I talked to Ramon and I forgot what else he said but I remember it was good enough to not be concerned

Dirt Junkie

Reaction
Good luck to all that are coming down. We will be racing Moto Sportsman and pre running this weekend

Frontier 4 Baja

Reaction
I'm happy to invite all of you to RECORD OFFROAD SERIES ENSENADA-SAN FELIPE 250 on June the 19th, so far there's 133 entrys, if you have never raced one of this races before let me tell you all this si a very well organized race using the same race course that SCORES has used in other races, medical insurance as well. www.recordoffroad.com
I read it on the IRC website or on the RECORD Offroad website that they were going to use the tracker this race. Don't know if this is true or not ????? Anyone know ????

What kinda of medical response do they get for these little races?
The last time I did this race they had Ambulances at Ojos, KM 77, Valle Trinidad, San Matias, and San Felipe.

Frontier 4 Baja

Reaction
Class 5-1600---- Total 18

Marco Antonio Marquez
Eduardo Orozco
Erick Avalos
Gustavo Aviña
Julio Felix
Richard Garavito
Miguel Cortez
Jose Alonso Angulo
Omar Dipp Nuñez
Javier Gomez Delgadillo
Arnulfo Peña Torrez
Carlos Rascon
Javier Morales
Felipe Rodriguez
Lucio Enrique Aviña
Victor M. Celis Gallegos
Miguel Rosales
Ernie Negrete

Here you go Dave.

Class 11----Total 37

Ramon Fernandez
Esteban Ruiz
Carlos Daniel Villa Nuñez
Roberto Escobedo Avalos
Noe Alejandro Gutierrez Castañeda
Carlos Nuñez
Ernesto Gonzalez
Federico Ramirez
Adalberto Muñoz Jr
Cesar Fiscal
Alex Rivas
Roberto Robles
Rafael Villa Luna
Miguel Mexia
Erick Ocegueda
Felipe Ortega Jr
Oscar Acosta Ruiz
Antonio Ramos Abarca
Luis Acevedo
Juan Zamarripa
David Hendirckson
Hector Cazares
Mario Vazquez
Vicente Flores Flores
Chuy Ramos Jr.
Armando Valle
Antonio Ferla
Saul Treviño
Luis Verduzco
Maru Hernandez
Raul Ojeda
Enrique A. Peña Ibarra
Saul H Treviño
Chuy Ramos Jr
Armando Valle
Chato Acevedo
Cesar Gutierrez

Class 7s---- Total 13

Jose Abelardo Grijalva
Jorge Valdiviezo
Carlos Arce Jr.
Francisco Huereca
Joel Garcia Sandez
Daniel Uriarte
Elias Hanna Novelo
Aldo Romo
Alfonso Bernardino
Gustavo Salazar
Alejando Cancino Escamilla
Mike Luquez
Manuel Trujillo Chavez

Total Participants: 160 ---6/13/09

harleys dad

Reaction
What a difference 30 something years makes, in the 70s the class 11 entry looked just like that, only larger. But they were all Americans with 1-2 Mexican racers in the entry. Now I am the only gringo enterd amongst a mass of Mexican racers. Talk about a complete 180 for me. I hope they all make it to the start!!

Frontier 4 Baja

Reaction
What a difference 30 something years makes, in the 70s the class 11 entry looked just like that, only larger. But they were all Americans with 1-2 Mexican racers in the entry. Now I am the only gringo entered amongst a mass of Mexican racers. Talk about a complete 180 for me. I hope they all make it to the start!!
I was telling Pat Dailey the same thing that they need more american racers. Then, there would be easily 40-50 cars depending on which class.

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
What a difference 30 something years makes, in the 70s the class 11 entry looked just like that, only larger. But they were all Americans with 1-2 Mexican racers in the entry. Now I am the only gringo enterd amongst a mass of Mexican racers. Talk about a complete 180 for me. I hope they all make it to the start!!
and i hope you make it to the finish !!

harleys dad

Reaction
and i hope you make it to the finish !!
Me to, I have preped this car better than I have ever preped before, I have been working on it for weeks to leave nothing to chance. I can say it would be very ready to run a Baja 1000 when I leave the line. With over 12 inches of wheel travel in the rear this is one class 11 you need to see to believe!!! It is about like driving a 5/1600 with stock gear ratios!!! I have only raced this car once at Snores Battle at Primm, look at Mikesphotos I think it is to see some incredible air time in a class 11!!! Number 1158. It is night and day different from my other 11 cars. Good luck to you, come by and say hi

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
Me to, I have preped this car better than I have ever preped before, I have been working on it for weeks to leave nothing to chance. I can say it would be very ready to run a Baja 1000 when I leave the line. With over 12 inches of wheel travel in the rear this is one class 11 you need to see to believe!!! It is about like driving a 5/1600 with stock gear ratios!!! I have only raced this car once at Snores Battle at Primm, look at Mikesphotos I think it is to see some incredible air time in a class 11!!! Number 1158. It is night and day different from my other 11 cars. Good luck to you, come by and say hi
wont be a the stasrt, will arrive in time for the restart where i get in, got my daughter graduation friday night. See ya at the finish though..

omar

Sampeter

Reaction
Wow, over 12 inches, I'm sure going to check you car out, must be really nice.
But after the prerun from yesterday, there are parts that even with that travel you're going to be real slow, I was thinking to bring a rock crawler, lol. That remember me that is time for another pain killer :eek:

Last race there were around 37 cars at the start line, starting 2 wide, I hope to see the same this year. The weather has been good so far, I hope that it stays the same.

See you in Ensenada Dave.

harleys dad

Reaction
Last night there were 37 with 5 more to confirm. Whats so nice about this car over my 67 is this car does not hit the ground. My 1967 hit the ground all the time in the rear, and as hard as I drove it the ground was the limmiting factor for that car. In my opinion my new car is hardly a class 11 anymore. They have opend up the rear rules to the point of being a old school 5/1600 with 1 shock and a full body. All I can say is if I have to go slow I have to go slow. My intention is to make it all the way with out any wrenches being put to the car. With 35 years of class 11 experience I think I can stick to my game plan. You have to make it to win, doesnt matter being the fastest for only half way. What is nice about my new 77 is how high it sits, it is almost a monster bug compaired to my other LOL One nice thing about Yokohama's, you dont have to slow for the rocks nearly as much as you do with BFGs!!!Yokohama=no flats!! Nice pictures, where are the pictures from, looks familiar and fuuuuun!!

harleys dad

Reaction
wont be a the stasrt, will arrive in time for the restart where i get in, got my daughter graduation friday night. See ya at the finish though..

omar
Omar congrats on your daughters graduation, these days it is worth congratulating because of all the drop outs around the country!!

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
19 5-1600's and still counting...