RECORD Ensenada - San Felipe 250 this weekend

chino

Reaction
I will be there spectating and suporting some friends that are racing, 5 teams to be exact, should be fun, this is going to be my first time attending this race , i have been on the one that is held on December.
Leaving to Ensenada on a couple of hours, have a safe race to anyone who is going.

KyleMurray

Reaction
American Rentals Motorsports is racing in our new to us 6100

Tony_Murray

Reaction
What a great weekend of racing. I don’t know about you, but we have a hard time getting our testing to race conditions, we just don’t push as much and as for long as we do during a race. We decided last minute to go race the Record race and it was super fun and easy. You can do this race with one chase truck no problem, we showed up Friday pre ran the first 40 miles. Tech was less than hour, raced and were back home Saturday night. The first 60 miles were tight and technical, the middle was fun and the last 60 miles was traditional San Felipe Whoops everything we wanted to get used to our new 6100. The people at Record where great to work with. If you want a fun weekend of low stress racing, I would highly recommend this.

ekozy39

Reaction
Agree! Low priced entry, well marked course with plenty of course workers, quick run through tech and lots of spectators. Without all the big names you don't pull the craziness of SCORE, but it was very impressive how well it's all run.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Yes it was a hell of alot of fun! What racing in Baja should be. Apdaly raced a 7S with his wife

We raced a UTV, we were running 1st on time going into San Felipe when the car started over heating due to a radiator fan issue and lost an hour...
20190622_142841.jpg
20190622_142604.jpg
20190622_142551.jpg

harleys dad

Reaction
I have had a lot of fun racing Record races, Ramon puts on great events forsure