Record Offroad Series Ensenada-San Felipe 250 June 24-26

milestonemotorsports

Reaction
so they are going to let you run your truck , that was the one thing that was holding me back from upgrading my truck was not being to run in RECORD

JIM BORDEN

Reaction
That interests me too. My truck is a BITD 7100 also. Are you able to run it in the 7sx class? Reason I'm asking is that we are entering the Loreto 400 in September. Kind of assumed I would be forced into the Sportsman Truck

J Prich

Reaction
I'll let Justin explain based on his experience but my understanding is is the 7S/7SX RECORD guys have agreed to let Park run his 7100 with them. I don't know if this is a one time deal or if they are going to allow the 7100 style trucks full time but I believe that's what Justin is lobbying for, basically working to have the Mexico orgs let 7100s race with 7SX.

JIM BORDEN

Reaction
That works for me! Basically any V6 std motored mini truck with aftermarket suspension could compete. A lot of that down here. Thx Prich

ParksHouse Racing

Reaction
Here is a great clip of the last Record Offroad Series race! Some of these teams will be racing BITD this season and next.Video by BORS tv series in Baja Mexico Big thank you to Matt Martelli and crew for teaming up with us for the adventure!