RedBull TV - "Driving Dirty: The Road to Baja 1000"

TrevorPiggott

Reaction
Wasn't expecting episodes so long! I'm stoked. Also, I see Kent's truck is listed for sale again. Anyone know what his plan is going forward?

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
all episodes will be available on redbull.tv on MONDAY nov 14.....

Kent Kroeker

Reaction
Wasn't expecting episodes so long! I'm stoked. Also, I see Kent's truck is listed for sale again. Anyone know what his plan is going forward?
Just returned from Baja. That will never end.

But we have many irons in the fire.

Nevertheless, I will continue to head Race-Dezert's Ministry of Confusing Satire and race when I have time.

kroeker with coco.jpg

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
well now all episodes are up on REDBULL.tv......hope you guys like the way we all portrayed OUR sport.....

ltr450rider

Reaction
Saw the ad come across one day and thought, "I should probably watch that."

Then I saw Pete was in it and cleared my schedule.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
well now all episodes are up on REDBULL.tv......hope you guys like the way we all portrayed OUR sport.....
Loved the human aspect of it. The family aspect was well portrayed as well.

baja rudy

Reaction
I'm 22 minutes into the first episode and love it...

az_amsoil

Reaction
I can't imagine the pride and joy you must have for your kids. I've always respected you and after this, you are a great father and mentor to your girls. As a side story, I was at Rm340ish or so, when Jesse and Eric pulled in (just off the Highway)...Eric's eyes were so full of sand/grit he could barley see, it was just morning and the sun was casting light above the land. There was no panic and Pete was totally in control. We gave them a couple clean rags to wipe the eyes and they did a once over on the truck. Ours was getting welded and braced for the next 500 miles, so we had the time to give a hand, but they were fine. The next miles were an absolute I failed spelling show and they made it through...Kudos to Pete and all the team for pushing through and making it to the end. Our race ended in San Felipe and in the I failed spelling show around rm410.

DirtDgr

Reaction

Excellent! Loved it. Got two daughters myself. I will make sure they get to watch.

Cant wait to see the rest. Bravo!

INI

Dan McMillin's fan club
Reaction
Well done

Goatpoker

Reaction
Really well done.

I feel like Kroeker. My car is in pieces and I'm sitting at 35,000ft ! I don't have to race though... just go play next week. I guess 200,000miles this year gives me some reason to be behind schedule?
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1479106287.623808.jpg

trentk

Reaction
finally got around to watching this. it was very well done. nice job everyone.