Redline vs Danzio? Class 10 motor

M.Tornel Jr

Hey guys, I know both make good motors so in your experience who has the best customer service? This is really important for me, I am changing motors for next year and I want to make sure I am taken care of if any issues come up. Thanks to all who contribute

Astro

Don't forget Castillo Motorsports if you want Motec with your DI. Been running it for over a year now.

Clay Flippin

No disrespect for either Redline or Danzio as I have not worked with them. But we have had great service over the years from Adam Wik and we are currently working with him on a new class 10 project.

TrentFleck

We have not had any experience with Redlline yet. But Danzio has went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of on our class 10. Great customer service and help on race day as well. Definitely recommend Danzio to everyone I talk to..

Racer Tim

Danzio! They are great with customer service. Chris met me at his shop on a sunday to give me some special flywheel bolts we needed to finish prepping the car and make it to the race.

Baja Bryan

We won a class 10 and Class 1 championship on JGRE Jeff Ginter Racing Engines. Jeff also did Harley Letners winning motors. Give him a try for class 10 motor. Best price around also. More people around town can tune Motec.

swiftracing5

Just won the class 5 score championship with a redline tune. They fixed some wiring issues and the engine is a beast. Solid tune, customer service was difficult at times, seems as if sand cars and V8s are their priority and I can’t fault them for that.

nils888

Don't forget Castillo Motorsports if you want Motec with your DI. Been running it for over a year now.
Castillo Motor sports does not supply engines. I only supply Motec ECU,s and Dash.

OFFRD-JNKIE

Danzio.... Yes they are friends of mine, with that being said I hear how hard they are working behind the scenes to make sure the customers are getting what they need. Also their race support is second to none there is always 2-4 guys at the race to help with any engine problems you might have.

Zac Reish

Danzio shows me nothing but love. Best service. Seem to always answer th phone. Even check in after to make sure I’m happy. My junker screams.

Hey guys, I know both make good motors so in your experience who has the best customer service? This is really important for me, I am changing motors for next year and I want to make sure I am taken care of if any issues come up. Thanks to all who contribute
We would be happy to get you dialed! Give us a call to discuss options.
Shop: 951-245-2537
Race Support Cell: 951-409-1301
Email: john@danzioperformance.com

If you don't choose to go with us you still can't go wrong with the Life Racing electronics. Us, Redline, and Wiks all use LR on GDI ecotecs; you can't beat it in that application.

M.Tornel Jr

We would be happy to get you dialed! Give us a call to discuss options.
Shop: 951-245-2537
Race Support Cell: 951-409-1301
Email: john@danzioperformance.com

If you don't choose to go with us you still can't go wrong with the Life Racing electronics. Us, Redline, and Wiks all use LR on GDI ecotecs; you can't beat it in that application.
Thank you, tbh i am leaning towards you anyway from all the great feedback from your customers. Customer service is #1 I appreciate your message Ill give you a call as soon.