Reflections on RDC

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
I remember I found this place back in high school when it was just a couple of videos and when news was posted in the news section or the main page. I remember going to all the links and getting all the videos. That was what turned me on to this place was all the videos, I never really looked at the BBS cause I though chat rooms were a waist of time. Then it was posted on the site that all the news would be put in the BBS and I still refused, and one day months down the road I took a peak and BAM! What a world of info that I had under my nose and I didn't even konw it, now I am on here at least once a day and go through RDC withdrawls if I go for more than a day with out it. Thanks guys!

desertracer

Reaction
I'll never for get the old message board and all of the crap that got posted by people who didn't want to stand behind what they said. This new format gives it a much nicer feel and allows you to know and trust what you read. The old classifieds were pretty funny as well because of the bitching contests that would be going on about how legit the thing a person was selling. This board has allowed me to meet many new people and stay up to date on what is going on in the off-road racing world. I think I'm addicted and don't know how I would be able to live with out it. Thanks for all you guys have done.