Regional Shoot Out - Arizona - SoCal - Utah

Dirty*

Reaction
We are getting close to the 1st Annual LoanMart Lucas Oil Regional Shoot Out in Las Vegas. Arizona and So Cal have had a record breaking season in racer count and Fan attendance. The Daugherty's are doing an incredible job in building the Utah regional from the ground up. We are predicting about 200 entries at this race and great times to be had!! Pride will be on the line for your region and all the racers will want to take home some of the Regional Shoot Out hardware for bragging rights.

Lets hear your predictions on who will be the top guy/gal in which class?

Be sure to check back to this thread for info, hotels, schedules, photos.

ASCC DAN

Reaction
200 entries WOW!!!

How many entries did you have in vegas for the loorrs race?

Dirty*

Reaction
200 entries WOW!!!

How many entries did you have in vegas for the loorrs race?
I believe we had 123 at the LOORRS Las Vegas race. And 136 at the last Lake Elsinore SoCal Regional

For the regional Shoot Out we are expecting
80 SoCal Racers
20 Beehive Racers
80 Arizona Racers
20 Utah Racer
----------------------------
200 Regional Racers

450grl

Reaction
We are really looking forward to this race!! It will be the first time we will be able to get all of the SR1's from AZ, CA, Utah and hopefully Vegas together in one place....can't wait! :)

down4glamis

Reaction
Looking forward to being there with all of the teams. Will there be a prelim schedule out soon for planning?

Dirty*

Reaction
Looking forward to being there with all of the teams. Will there be a prelim schedule out soon for planning?
Be on the lookout for the schedule and more info soon.

bob380sx

Reaction
Having the race in my back yard should cut my weekend cost in half. It’s awesome knowing all my friends and family will get to come out too. And there is a junk yard right around the corner should any minis need parts.

kennyo15

Reaction
Thanks for starting this thread KJ. This will be a great place to keep the racers, vendors and fans up to speed on what will be happening and when.

dhardesty

Reaction
I can see this event really taking off this year and for the next couple years! I'm sure there will be some Utah regulars making the trip to Vegas! I feel bad for the AZ guys however, they are going to get their @#$^ handed to them by the SoCal Studs & Studettes

rpm4life

Reaction
Is Corry going to race the old man again? Who won at the last race Corry or Hubby?

dnf736

Reaction
Is Corry going to race the old man again? Who won at the last race Corry or Hubby?
Jason, Corrys battery took a dive right before the main.

450grl

Reaction
Yep....never even got a chance to race him last race. So...yep. We'll be shooting for a rematch! :)

desertgirl12

Reaction
So excited for the shoot out!!!! I feel like a kid on her way to Loretta Lynn's! Had to do some school rearranging with my professor because I have an exam that Friday but I am golden!

Just an idea, any Mini Stock drivers or any drivers and families want to do a big potluck dinner Friday night? Thought that would be pretty neat. Keep the costs down from going out to eat and another opportunity to have a big meet and greet!

CDaugherty

Reaction
Can't wait!!! Our Utah racers may be small in numbers, but make a huge presence!!!!!!

Volkspower Racing

Reaction
I can see this event really taking off this year and for the next couple years! I'm sure there will be some Utah regulars making the trip to Vegas! I feel bad for the AZ guys however, they are going to get their @#$^ handed to them by the SoCal Studs & Studettes
Ouch! We shall see! AZ boys and girls will be bringing there A game! I believe the current points leader in Lucas is an AZ racer!

Volkspower Racing will be there with 3 Limited Buggies, 2 Desert Buggies, 2 JR1 and 2 JR2 karts, can't wait!

Jeffrey Musgrave

Reaction
The sooner the better for the schedule and logistics. We are planning on racing in Vegas but with our shoestring budget we need as much lead time as possible. WE are currently 3rd in points behind Vance and Chamlee and one spot ahead of Tonelli I do not want to miss this one. Please advise ASAP.

randy1123

Reaction
If anyone needs help, we are planning to bring both trailers and the large trailer will have room if anyone needs help to get stuff to Vegas. We may not have room for a car; but gas, Rhino, Kart, tires, tools or people we can help get them there. Let me know early, the bus leaves at 4am that Friday from San Diego.
Randy

J&B RACING

Reaction
I hear rumors that California will take Limited Buggys 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.