Regional Shoot Out - Arizona - SoCal - Utah

kennyo15

Reaction
Oh I'm sorry, for those of you that didn't recognize the car from that last picture, here is the view you are probably use to seeing. LOL Just kidding, see everyone in Vegas.
LE_00000207.JPG

Dirty*

Reaction
QUOTE Jones23: Select Glass from AZ will have the giant pistol smoker on hand Friday with Carne Asada and chicken free to all 100% donated by Brad at Select Glass! Maybe some potluck sides and deserts would be cool.

http://selectglass.com/

Details: Regional Shoot Out BBQ and Potluck presented by Select Glass.

Carne Asada and Pollo Asada, Tortillas for all SoCal, Utah and Arizona regional racers and family members in Las Vegas Friday night Nov 9th.

Times: TBD

Cost: Free

Needs: All racers to pitch in for potluck if possible. Not mandatory.

Potluck needs:

coolers with beverages of choice.

Dessert - pies, cakes, cupcakes & cookies.

Plates, red cups and napkins.

Chips and salsa.

(And your world famous homemade ?x?x?)

Anything else you can think of?

Thank you to Tim Jones and Brad @ Select Glass for making this BBQ happen for the racers.

Please add a comment on this thread if you can donate to the potluck or PM Tim Jones what you can bring. Thanks again.

DEZERT DUCK

Reaction
QUOTE Jones23: Select Glass from AZ will have the giant pistol smoker on hand Friday with Carne Asada and chicken free to all 100% donated by Brad at Select Glass! Maybe some potluck sides and deserts would be cool.

http://selectglass.com/

Details: Regional Shoot Out BBQ and Potluck presented by Select Glass.

Carne Asada and Pollo Asada, Tortillas for all SoCal, Utah and Arizona regional racers and family members in Las Vegas Friday night Nov 9th.

Times: TBD

Cost: Free

Needs: All racers to pitch in for potluck if possible. Not mandatory.

Potluck needs:

coolers with beverages of choice.

Dessert - pies, cakes, cupcakes & cookies.

Plates, red cups and napkins.

Chips and salsa.

(And your world famous homemade ?x?x?)

Anything else you can think of?

Thank you to Tim Jones and Brad @ Select Glass for making this BBQ happen for the racers.

Please add a comment on this thread if you can donate to the potluck or PM Tim Jones what you can bring. Thanks again.
The #1423 DustforDogs.com/Engage Offroad F-150 will provide 2 cases of California Avocados. Guacamole recipes are in order bring them!!

Dirty*

Reaction
The #1423 DustforDogs.com/Engage Offroad F-150 will provide 2 cases of California Avocados. Guacamole recipes are in order bring them!!

Nice!!!

ASCC DAN

Reaction
Thanks to all, making this happen.

Guacamole recipe made simple: Mash avocado into bowl, mix in a small amount of your favorite Fresh Deli Salsa, Done... The best guacamole made simple no extra ingredients needed:cool:

CDaugherty

Reaction
Thanks to Tim Jones & everyone at Select Glass for offering this to the racers!!!!! So appreciated!!

prolite17

Reaction
I cant wait to run some laps in vegas should be fun I plan on going all out what happens in vegas stays in vegas......lol..

rpm4life

Reaction
Can't wait for the Weller vs Weller in SR1 looks like Vegas is going to be the tie breaker!!

Dirty*

Reaction
Weller Vs Wellers is always a good show. The Free BBQ and desert potluck is going to be pretty epic !!

Thanks to Select Glass!!

Last edited:

CDaugherty

Reaction
It is going to be great getting all of the regional racers together! We here in Utah.......may try to convince a few to join us for some racing next year!!!!;)

450grl

Reaction
Vegas has always been a good track for me.....Can't wait to get back out there! :)

JMS

Reaction
Looking forward to Vegas! found some issues on the truck this weekend, got some work to put in over the next couple weeks!

ASCC DAN

Reaction
We needed schedule and details yesterday!!! Do not leave us in the dark.
What details are you looking for? I know that the schedule is being dialed in right now. I here that Friday will be practice and race/qualify is set for Saturday.

Hope this helps.

Pentico

Perfect Race

Reaction
We are trying to get some details finalized and have the schedule up this week. Working on trophies, flyers, radio ads, TV sponsorship, crew and getting everything lined up.
Plan on gates open Friday morning and tech and registration. Practice Friday afternoon/evening, there are lights at Vegas. Saturday morning heat races and mains the rest of the day. Getting a lot of interest so this is going to be a great race.

Jeffrey Musgrave

Reaction
We are trying to get some details finalized and have the schedule up this week. Working on trophies, flyers, radio ads, TV sponsorship, crew and getting everything lined up.
Plan on gates open Friday morning and tech and registration. Practice Friday afternoon/evening, there are lights at Vegas. Saturday morning heat races and mains the rest of the day. Getting a lot of interest so this is going to be a great race.
Thanks,

To generate funds to race I have to market the race and myself in order to pull it all off. This has to be done well in advance and has not been a problem. Vegas is another story and the budget is 20x Glen Helen or Elsinore. I realize the busy schedules we have and appreciate all the efforts to get the press release, schedule and logistics out sooner. Looking forward to a great weekend in Vegas.

Dirty*

Reaction