Reloaing

glamisrnr

Reaction
Yeah Shotgun shells dont have the coin to drop on rifle/pistol reloading.

RojoOjoRacin

Reaction
I'm about to. Just picked up my first shotgun yesterday... remington 870. I'm super stoked to add a shotgun to my collection, Goin shootin later today.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
With a Dillon 650 progressive.

randy s

Reaction
I'm about to. Just picked up my first shotgun yesterday... remington 870. I'm super stoked to add a shotgun to my collection, Goin shootin later today.
you're gonna love that 870 remington. one of my favorite wing shooters [but nothing will touch my old winchester model twelve pump gun].

mustafa

Reaction
I just ordered a Saiga 12. It has to have a mag lock button installed before it comes to California so it will be another week before it gets here.

MattV

Reaction
I use a Dillon RL550B. Not as fancy as the 650, but does a nice job, and is pretty quick. When I first started using it, I had some trust issues with the powder measurement, but after verifying it every 10 rounds for a long time and never having to make adjustments, I've gotten over it. (mostly)

Offspring

Reaction
8 to 10k trap rounds/year. RCBS grand progressive, going strong for 5 years+. Woundedyak ought to be here soon to put us all to shame. lol.

RojoOjoRacin

Reaction
I just ordered a Saiga 12. It has to have a mag lock button installed before it comes to California so it will be another week before it gets here.

Nice! To bad the gun laws in cali are lame... What is it a 10day wait & locked 5rd magazine?

glamisrnr

Reaction
I use a MEC 600JR it has way to many rounds to remember I bought it used from a guy who used to shoot trap at a tri state level. never had to replace a thing. and I like to make my own "special" trap loads :D If you buy a reloader and plan on putting the shells back in the box make sure you buy the EZ-Pak well worth the money spent on it.

hyoctane303

Vincent Benedict
Reaction

your guna love the crap out of that thing!!!!! too bad you have to bastardize it to b ca legal

diondion1

Reaction
we make alot of the parts for the dillion reloaders right hear in santa ana they are coming out with a realy nice new machine we are also proto a new 50cal right now looks and works real good buy dillion support usa economy thanks they make a great product and have been around a long time & old man dillion loves off road