Remember whats Important

martininsocal

Reaction
With this great tragedy that has been perpetrated on our country, remember those who have lost their lives, those who sacrificed their trying to help those in need, and those who are near to your hearts. This just proves that at anytime, anywhere, even here, we are all vulnerable. Keep your priorities in sight. Life as we have known it will be changed forever. Pray for everyone. Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
todays date: 911

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
God Bless anyone who has family, friends, acquantences, or contacts who have been cowardly attacked by these ignorant freaks! Be safe.

Brannon

BRAAAAAAAAP!

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
This is terrible, I am sick to my stomach. At Beard Seats this morning and at Deaver Spring it was the topic of converstation and on radios and tv's... I think Dave Westham class 8 racer in BITD lives and works in New York.. I hope all is well. Too many innocent people involved in this stuff. My heart goes out to all the families during this time of tragedy.

frankh

Reaction
Looks like this Administration is not going to let this go without an answer.

desertracer

Reaction
I still can not get it through my head that somebody would even try do this much destruction all at one time and place. This is a very sad moment in history.

frankh

Reaction
50,000 work force. Over 150,000-visit everyday, is what I heard.

dezertchick

Reaction
Its horrible whats happened...all of those places at once..all the people who have died...amazing.

evan_clanin

Reaction
i just recently moved to key west.. and i got to see every thing happen as it unfolded while most of you were still sleeping and it was truly truly gut wrenching.. i thought i would never see any thing like this happen yet alone live.. then i saw the second plane hit and it was like holy sh@t. some of the pictures were very disturbing and people jumping out of windows.... all i can say is give blood..and a thought for every one..if you had one phone call befor you died who would you call and what would you say and why are you waiting
!

Paige

Reaction
red cross - 1-800-GIVELIFE. Been listening to AP radio all day long via the net - I am still in shock and can't get through to friends in manhattan!

<font color=yellow>Paige<font color=yellow>
www.cordr.com</A>

Jimmy8

Reaction
this is terrible, and to think that this may only be the begginning. I dont even want to think what will happen when the stock market opens back up, or what will happen when we find out who did this. My prayers and everyone elses should be with these people and families right now.

drtdevil93

Reaction
remember a special prayer for the firefighters and police who have died. last report said 250 dead firefighters and 80 dead police officers and there are many more unaccounted for. unbelievable.

another thing to think about: i heard a lot of talk immediately of things like "damn arabs", things like that. remember when you generalize that they are all evil and support what happened, you commit the same crime they do when they generalize all americans are greedy, godless people.

i do believe a massive retaliation is necessary though. look what reagan did to libya, and when is the last time you heard of a terrorist act out of them.

anyways, may god bless all who were lost, and damn all who are guilty of this.d

erik

Motorider

Reaction
As we see how vulnerable we are, make sure that if you want to say something to someone, DON'T heisitate, you never know when it may be your last chance, and all too many people go, without saying something.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
This morning,geting ready for work as allways I turn on the TV news and Isaw the most amazing scene i have ever seen,the WTC on fire,first I tought it was a freak accident,after a few secs I realise that this terrible thing that I was watching was all planned and done on porpouse; I'm about to become a U.S citizen (I'm from ENSENADA,BAJA),but this morning I felt my Heart crying and I was upset and frustrated and I felt as American as anybody else and I wished I was in 1 of those planes to stop this Idiots or at least DIE trying,but I wasn't and that pissme off,there was nothing I could do except to send my heart and prayers to all the Victims and their families. God bless AMERICA
9-11-01 or 911-01 EMERGENCY #1

RacerX

Reaction
I recieved this from a friend!!!!!!

This moment of silence message is dedacated to the thousands of innocent
people who died in the horrible incident. Please say a prayer for all the
families, people, and workers as well as information lost in this attack.
Pray for those young children that no longer have a parent or parents...all
all the loved ones that are going to be missed. Pray for the people and the
familes that were in those planes that were taken down...and pray for the
wisdom of all people making decisions of air traffic and lock downs. Just
pray that we can find the people who are responsible for this horrible act
done to the United States. Pray for the Ecomony that it doens't fall at this
time as of now prices are going up. Pray for no more attacks on the United
States and the safety to all of the people helping out in this time of need.
Please pray for President George Bush that he can take the right steps to
find the person who did this..and make the right moves. Take a moment to
reflect and then please pass this message to people so they can feel what you
feel.
Thank you very much
Love in Christ
Aubyn

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction

<font color=red>Rally Expert<font color=red>