• Forum membership has its advantages....

Reno area testing

da223

I have route files somewhere from our Paisley course that we mapped a few years ago. I’ve been in contact with another guy who wants to pick where we left off on that venture.
I’ve only been to China Hat a couple of times, but out in millican at 4 corners there’s some decent routes to test on. I’d upload video from a session we did a couple years ago but they are too large .
There is also a place in susanville called fort sage ohv park there was a VORRA race there last year . I diddnt go but it looked like it’s was good. Dusty as hell though.
You must be the Scott from grants pass?
Blm around here doesn’t sound as receptive because they have never experienced it.
Ya I was seeing about that fort sage race last year go on. I didn’t see Any pics of videos..

bajascott1

My buddy said there was someone in here looking, so I logged in..... I don’t do forums very much these days. Haha but yea that’s me.
there really isn’t anything that is comparable around here for testing. We’ve taken the buggy out to private property in Chiloquin before . But that’s not doable anymore.
I’ll be looking soon though, as my truck is getting closer to being able to make dust .
Where about a are you at?

da223

My buddy said there was someone in here looking, so I logged in..... I don’t do forums very much these days. Haha but yea that’s me.
there really isn’t anything that is comparable around here for testing. We’ve taken the buggy out to private property in Chiloquin before . But that’s not doable anymore.
I’ll be looking soon though, as my truck is getting closer to being able to make dust .
Where about a are you at?
I messaged ya!

rocky4by

GREAT information everyone, The area close to Cave Junction is just south of Obrien, its nice for rock crawling and some dirt bike riding. Also the Christmass Valley sand dunes area, outside of the dunes offer just a bit of fast running for testing, maybe a 20 mile loop area, that is where we took our 10 car when it was new. We are hoping to race Vegas to Reno but not sure we can get the car ready by then.

bajascott1

We should all meet up for a “show and shine “ one of these days .... haha