• Forum membership has its advantages....

Reno race HDRA 4th of July Class 10 bonus

B-Dub 1020

How many 10 cars can we get to comit and I will see about a class 10 bonus. Everybody spread it around and lets get a huge car count and payback. Lets get a list going

B-Dub 1020

Yeah I know Reno is far far far, thats why i'm working on a trucking co. to put there name on the car (advertising writeoff with a receipt) and pay for our diesal for the 2 tow rigs and 100 gals of good ol pump gas!!! Oh and yeah a little help on the entry fee from the promoter get after it Oscar. Lets get 25 class 10's. Our used engine is nothing like our last one was on power but being 500 miles it wont matter as much

craigincali

I received an E-Mail from HDRA today saying that they are considering having Class 10 do qualifying like the TT and C1 guys to determine starting positions !!!! That would be sexy !

B-Dub 1020

Are any class 10's going to Reno, no one will confirm on my list. Maybe its just to far out- 2 months still. PS I didnt get no stinkin email.

craigincali

After months of planning and saving cash the chances of me doing this race have just taken a crap . I haven't raced for five months and I am going through withdrawals. I am totally bummed..