• Forum membership has its advantages....

Rental Car Rally (The Ghetto Cannonball Run) HELL YES!!!

michael_loomis

LOL... good one KY... speaking of ten, you have earned yourself some rep. I honestly dont know what the 10th level of awesome is... sounds kinda gay to me.

michael_loomis

Sweet... We should have one hell of a good desert representation!

dan200

#BSF200
Suspicious email arrived today...

Mamas and Papas,

Thanks for purchasing your ticket for Rental Car Rally: LA to Tombstone. Your choice to participate bespeaks both superior taste and judgment. You're probably also handsome. Kudos.

A few things:

-- we'll be sending hotel reservation info your way shortly. Stay tuned.

-- start getting your team costume ideas ready. You gotta look damn good to win this **
OOH LA LA****
OOH LA LA****
OOH LA LA****
OOH LA LA**. Don't forget -- the best themes include the car.

That's it for now.

Stay classy,

pants

michael_loomis

Gotta find that truck "wrap"

I haven't been on here forever and something called me back. Now I am going to Tombstone AZ. Good luck to everyone and I will let you hold/take pictures with the gold gas pump after we win it.

michael_loomis

HAHAHAHA... Welcome back. You are almost Underground material....

....For traction, if we get stuck...

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
damn should check RDC more often. cant wait ot meet some new people and destroy the competition. shenanigans will ensue and boys ( and girls) you better be ready for ANYTHING.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Its pretty cool were gonna have a lot of teams we know on the rally now! It will make the end victory party even better for us!

michael_loomis

Guess who found out how to disable there odometer? uh oh... you ladies have fun. :)

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
costume was shipped from vendor today. gotta get a few more accessories to compliment it and game on!!!!.

how many teams are in?

underground
Curtis
Durka
PMC?
Hookernamedcarl

I have heard of a few more but i think they are scurred.

JPhillips

This just seemed too awesome to pass up. Got a team together yesterday and put in for time off work. The hardest part now is sifting through all our ideas for a costume and choosing just one.

D4D

I'm in! Can't believe I have not read this thread until now.

Need some firends to join me, everyone in Idaho thinks it is too far to go to have fun, anyone looking for a ride/drive?