Rental For SCORE Races

fordy103

Reaction
Hi Guys,

First post for me !

Im based in the UK, and came over to the Baja 1000 last year as a mechanic, and helped a fellow UK rider finish the Ironman 1000 race. Was an awesome experience.

I race quite a few European rally raid / Baja events, and would love to try and get a package together to come and race a SCORE event.

I need some contacts who I can speak to with regards to renting a vehicle and crew. Also some advice on which class to race, as the structure is very confusing!

Currently racing a T1 car in Europe, so used to some fairly decent machinery !

Thanks for the info !

James

JDDurfey

Reaction
One company to check out is Wide Open Baja. They run the Baja Challenge cars. All the cars are prepped the same and they have the support to go with them. The cars aren't super fast, but they are tough and will get through the Baja 1000.

43mod

Reaction
Don't believe anything Kirk says,he is like a drug dealer. Just trying to get you hooked !
Andrea Tomba / AT racing may be a good source for you as well. He speaks UK pretty well.

43mod

Reaction
cant believe I didn't think of the TL deal. Jason has a full package put together . Multiple trucks all the same.

ICR Racing 1044

Reaction
We have been renting cars for years too, where not a big official renting program like the rest of the guys talked about above, we just rent our car out at the races we go to, so It's much cheaper then the other teams, and it's a professional prep/chase as we are also racing our car and competing for points, (all tho we typically stick to BITD to run the FORD program)
We are Very competitive, but here to have fun. Mmost of our renters have been repeat customers before they eventually bought there own car.
you can Message me or email me.
NickC@securityfenceaz.com