• Forum membership has its advantages....

Replacing stock suspension

Texasbr

Hey everyone, I know this is not what y'all really do here but yall have probably forgot more than I'll ever learn about this stuff. I have a 2000 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel that i want to change the front coil spring suspension with a different setup. I am a fabricator and own/run a machine shop for a living so having to make something to make it work is perfectly fine.
I'm originally thinking of running like a Fox 2.0 coil-over but i don't know if i need another shock to help assist it or even what size and weight i guess you say to consider. Truck is a mobile welding truck as well pulls a horse trailer when loaded is around 20,000 lbs. Don't know if thats a factor to consider as well.
Here's a pic from what i assume was a Sema truck and may just be for show than practicality, idk you tell me. Thanks in advance

JDDurfey

There are several companies out there that sell exactly what you need to improve the suspension on your truck. I would look up KORE suspension and consider purchasing what you need from them. They built a Dodge Cummins powered race truck that worked really well.

pwerwagn

Don't forget thurenfabrication.com. There is enough suspension stuff available for your Cummins, you don't need to build anything. Pick a desire and a budget and it's available.