Respect for small teams!

baja619

Reaction
Keep up the hard work, SNOWY. It will pani out for you soon enough.

offrdrob

Reaction
Good luck at your first race Mike. Do you have your number yet? I will keep an eye out for you. I will be at the race. I am usually in a remote spot on the course, usually after a really bad section. If you have any problems, I will help you out. Look for my ranger out on the course. Good luck, see you out in the dezert next month.

Mike Hobbs

Reaction
Thanks man! Keep an eye out for #1466, it’ll be the jalopy of the 1450 class. If you are near a really bad section, have a tow strap ready, I just might need you to pull us off the course. PM me if you have a race radio in the Ford…

[FONT=&quot]It seems my pit situation has been resolved... The good folks of 'ACME World Alliance' have offered to help my traveling yardsale and circus on wheels.[/FONT]

Good luck at your first race Mike. Do you have your number yet? I will keep an eye out for you. I will be at the race. I am usually in a remote spot on the course, usually after a really bad section. If you have any problems, I will help you out. Look for my ranger out on the course. Good luck, see you out in the dezert next month.

BajaFand

Reaction
Mike did you take the truck to Solo? What did they say?

Hummerkiller

Reaction
That was nice of you to write about the small Race team Mike, we as TEAM G503 are just that...LOL

We use my small Army Pension every month to do our mods and buy parts with.

We camp out at events as we can't afford motels and pay for fuel, spare parts and food too.

We rough it trust me...LOL

But it is a thrill all the same and Racing with my two teennagers make it all worth it.

Micki (16) and Nate (15) we rotate pit work and rotate racing so it is a big job for all of us to keep up with everything and try to win too...LOL

Mike Hobbs

Reaction
Sure did, they are going to cut out that back bar where Don and I made those brackets. Then make tabs from the rear bar and bend the headrest so it won't hit the bar that was keeping the seat from going lower.

Mike did you take the truck to Solo? What did they say?

Mike Hobbs

Reaction
Sorry for bringing this dead thread back but think a few folks that view and sometimes post on this board need kudos…

Randy Swink- Sportsman SCORE, thanks for the two tires for a $1.00! The dollar is under a rock in Baja somewhere, you’ll find it when you need it ;)

Joe Hauler- Thanks for spending Sunday working on my truck so I don’t knock myself silly bashing my melon off of the roll cage.

Gunny- you know who you are, thanks for the help!

The one and only Fidel for the radio.

Thanks guys!