Rest in peace Bob and Sharon Gordon

racinteach

Hope what they say is not true about Gordon....

mattb

As much as we hope it isn't, it appears to be. Appearently Bob and Sharon were found deceased in Orange, CA.

"ORANGE, Calif. (KFSN) --
Police say a man and woman were found dead Wednesday afternoon inside a home in Orange, California.

Authorities tell KABC-TV that officers responding to a call in Orange Park Acres found the bodies of a 68-year-old Robert Gordon and 57-year-old Sharon Gordon.

A longtime neighbor confirmed that the couple who lived in the home were relatives of former NASCAR racer Robby Gordon.

A police spokesman says the cause of the deaths have not been determined. An undisclosed weapon was also discovered.

Police do not believe a suspect is at large.

Robby Gordon's off-road racing team will be in Costa Mesa this weekend.

------

KABC-TV and the Associated Press contributed to this report."

JDDurfey

This is horrible!!! I did not know them. But my heart breaks for what the surviving family is going through.

I will be praying.

mexgamer

Just waking up today, turn on the TV and I hear the news...
Big loss for the off road community. Robby, so sorry for your loss.

BajaFand

The news said it was a murder suicide ........
Hope this part isn't true at least. NBC 4 just said cause of death is unknown and no weapons found. Local news is so bad with facts who's to say what's true. I never knew them but this hits hard. Prayers to the Gordon family.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
RIP Baja Bob and Sharon. Condolences to Robby and family.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Lord Green

It's so sad, Bob was a great guy and an early champion. Prayers go out to Robbie and his family. RIP Bob

masleca

For People my Age, growing up in Off Road Racing, Bob Gordon was one of my 1st heroes.
This is a huge, sad, sad loss.
So sorry for the whole Gordon family and the whole Racing family (not just Off-Road),,,,good people that will be sorely missed.
We'll see you on the other side, sir !!!!
I am very sad today