Rest in peace Bob and Sharon Gordon

Quailhunter

Covert Troll.
RDC Crypto
Very sad....Robby, sisters , Max, I feel very sorry for your loss.

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto
Huge bummer. Prayers to the family

Stuck Sucks

RDC Crypto
Website
www.pizzamanagement.com
Two bodies found in Orange County home of former NASCAR driver Robby Gordon

The bodies of a man and woman were found Wednesday in the Orange home of former NASCAR driver Robby Gordon.

Robert Gordon, 68, and Sharon Gordon, 57, were discovered at 5 p.m. in the 1400 block of North Kennymead Street, according to the Orange County Sheriff’s-Coroner Department.

Property records show Robby Gordon has owned the home since 1989.

Few details about the couple’s death have been released, but Lt. Fred Lopez told KTLA-TV that family members asked a neighbor on Wednesday to check on the couple’s welfare. The neighbor entered the home and discovered the two were dead.

Police told KCBS-TV they think the death could be a murder-suicide. A weapon was found in the home.

Neighbors told the TV station that Robert and Sharon Gordon are the parents of Robby Gordon.

The 47-year-old former race car driver now participates in off-road vehicle competitions.

His father was known as “Baja Bob” Gordon, who also competed in off-road racing. His sister, Beccy Gordon, is also an off-road racer. According to her husband’s Facebook account, she recently gave birth to a baby boy.

Chris Tobin

RDC Crypto
Man, that sucks... My heart goes out to Robby and the rest of his family. This is terrible news to hear, no matter how it happened.

I met Baja Bob on several occasions and he was always a great guy!!! Willing to go out of his way to help others for sure!!!

trophygoat

RDC Crypto
Didn't believe it when I saw it... I had the pleasure of talking to Bob briefly before the team left for Dakar this year... RIP

Rich Roberts

RDC Crypto
A sad day for our off road community and a even sadder day for the Gordon family. Prayers and condolences to the Gordon family.

2 Da Dez

RDC Crypto
004-norra-tire-size-bob-gordon-baja-bob2.jpg
VERY SAD NEWS ! RIP Mr.& Mrs. Gordon, thought and prayers to the Gordon Family

Last edited:

IRONGOOK

RDC Crypto
RIP Bob and Sharon. Robby my condolences. I loved seeing your dad out in the desert with you racing.