Rest In Peace Chad Ragland

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
It is with great sadness to report that our friend Chad Ragland has passed away. He has been battling cancer for some time. He was a great human being.
IMG_4789.jpg

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
I'm thankful I was able to spend time with him the day after Christmas. Larry was there too. We talked about Baja, racing, how Larry blew Chad's shot at winning the 2005 Baja 1000 lol ;), and Chad questioning me about some lines he saw me take on the tracker during last years' Baja 1000. We talked and laughed for nearly 4 hours. I'll always remember that time.

We lost a great, genuine human being today. Keep the Ragland Family in your thoughts.

ONE_RJ

Reaction
Website
www.compdoor.com
A true champion on and off the course who was always fighting for the win in what ever he raced even against cancer. Chad was a great friend to so many and he leaves a lasting impression on us all. Condolences to the Ragland family during this very difficult time. Via Con Dios TeamCR

deano

McDeano
Reaction
IMG_1516815631.730313.jpg

This photo defines the type of person Chad was, as he’s smiling with his beautiful wife and 2 sons during the hardest most challenging race of his life. Never giving up and staying strong through to his last breathe. He will be missed dearly. Roost In Peace my friend

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

_

Reaction
Very Sad... Rest in Peace...
May God Bless you and the entire Ragland Family...!!!

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
I can’t put into words the type of person Chad was. Back in August, I had a heart attack. In the midst of dealing with the fight of his life with his cancer, he felt the need to check on me and make sure I was doing ok and if I needed anything. I will never forget this. I will cherish the little time I had with him. He was a great human being. I will miss him dearly.

IMG_4788.jpg

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
sometimes life aint fair....and this is one of them....chad was a really good guy....he will be missed by all that knew him....rip brother...