Rest In Peace Chad Ragland

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
I'm thankful I was able to spend time with him the day after Christmas. Larry was there too. We talked about Baja, racing, how Larry blew Chad's shot at winning the 2005 Baja 1000 lol ;), and Chad questioning me about some lines he saw me take on the tracker during last years' Baja 1000. We talked and laughed for nearly 4 hours. I'll always remember that time.

We lost a great, genuine human being today. Keep the Ragland Family in your thoughts.

SolaidJeff

Reaction
R.I.P. Chad. Thank you for being a friend and I will never forget the Telluride trip!!

offroadracer516

Reaction
R.I.P. and God speed Chad. He's already making dust again. That I am sure.

ONE_RJ

Reaction
A true champion on and off the course who was always fighting for the win in what ever he raced even against cancer. Chad was a great friend to so many and he leaves a lasting impression on us all. Condolences to the Ragland family during this very difficult time. Via Con Dios TeamCR

deano

McDeano
Reaction
IMG_1516815631.730313.jpg

This photo defines the type of person Chad was, as he’s smiling with his beautiful wife and 2 sons during the hardest most challenging race of his life. Never giving up and staying strong through to his last breathe. He will be missed dearly. Roost In Peace my friend

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

_

Reaction
Very Sad... Rest in Peace...
May God Bless you and the entire Ragland Family...!!!

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
So sad....

Reaction
I'm speechless...godspeed.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
I can’t put into words the type of person Chad was. Back in August, I had a heart attack. In the midst of dealing with the fight of his life with his cancer, he felt the need to check on me and make sure I was doing ok and if I needed anything. I will never forget this. I will cherish the little time I had with him. He was a great human being. I will miss him dearly.

IMG_4788.jpg

Bajades

Reaction
It rare when a person comes along like Chad with so much heart, guts and passion. We lost a great man today, and he will be sorely missed.

az_amsoil

Reaction
RIP Chad, thoughts are with all his family and friends...

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
sometimes life aint fair....and this is one of them....chad was a really good guy....he will be missed by all that knew him....rip brother...

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Rest in Peace Chad.

Godspeed you will be missed by all of us.

offroadracer516

Reaction
Clip of chad talking about his race after getting 3rd place out of almost 30 class 11's with a full blown land rush start. The man was a real driver and most of all a real racer no doubt.