Results of 2013 Mint

4x4nutz

RDC Crypto
This is a BIG race (this Mint especially) and has gotten a lot of attention, and all parties involved have done a wonderful job of promoting it. Billed as the Great American Race, I believe more could have been done to provide real time info. Anyone with access to a sat link, a lap top, a video camera, and access to direct info from officials could have pulled it off. I've seen this done at some very insignificant venues using Ustream, Livestream, and others. All Desert Racing Organizations need to up the ante on live coverage and reporting race race results in near real time. I have no cell phone contact with anyone in our race team (Bevly/Wilson Racing), and everyone here in Corpus Christi keeps calling me for info on Billy Wilson and his 6109 truck. Oh well, I get I'll know more when the race is over and everyone gets back to Vegas.....Woe is me

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Maybe just not refreshing for me but I suspect this live tracker maybe isn't updating? Or hasnt recently anyway. Lead trucks have to be past RM250 by now right? Last update I show is the RM 200. Could just be my comp.

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Ok RDC tracker just popped up with Menzies through 254. So working, but just a bit of a delay right?

Who is first in 6100?

AZracefan

RDC Crypto
Menzies back in lead mile 90. Sounds like him and jones were very close. Coming up end of lap 3 soon

AZracefan

RDC Crypto
Rob mac 6 5 mins after menzies at rm 97 end of lap 3. 70 76 6 seem to be running same times distance as end of lap 2

nohandslance

RDC Crypto
Big Bro just texted that 'Dondale #7 hit parked 10 car, no body in 10 car, Truck Ok, wasted 10 car. The Henge #1530 9th.
Thats all I know for now.

Lance

AZracefan

RDC Crypto
thanks, where does that put lofton in class?

He hasn't had best of luck with power steering pumps this year.

not too sure but letner n lofton were very fast coming thru spectator 4. Harley put a heck of a pass on a tt on last lap thru here