Results of 2013 Mint

ProfessionalPitMan

RDC Crypto
Class 8
Fielding won and From what I could tell at about 11pm only Dean Schlingman and the pit bull tires truck were still out on course. I saw Glass leave the pit at about 9ish pm with no body on the truck but I think he was done shortly after he left. If any one has that story I'd like to hear it.

We were pitted right next to them.. They broke an axle housing, got stuck and had a few other problems.. They got the axle fixed at one pit, came into the pit we were at, took the body off, put more ride height in, and beat on some stuff with a hammer. After that, we finished so didn't see them again.

TLR fab

RDC Crypto
Sounds like a few trucks got stuck out there. i know 6176 Ruane got stuck for a couple of minutes also. Who got third in 7200?

Jason Rodriguez got 3rd 7200 in his TLR. Broken drive axle beginning lap 2 and worked his way back up.

TrailReady

ADVERTISER
RDC Crypto
Website
www.trbeadlocks.com
We were pitted right next to them.. They broke an axle housing, got stuck and had a few other problems.. They got the axle fixed at one pit, came into the pit we were at, took the body off, put more ride height in, and beat on some stuff with a hammer. After that, we finished so didn't see them again.

I think this is the first DNF for the Glass Truck in something like 6 years. Through the Leduc Glass years.

amrein1743

RDC Crypto
I think this is the first DNF for the Glass Truck in something like 6 years. Through the Leduc Glass years.

I helped pit for Dr. Glass. He said it was the 1st DNF ever for the truck and his 3rd DNF ever in his years of racing.

He welded about 10 pounds of metal to close the gap where his housing broke in half. Sorry to see him DNF.

ProfessionalPitMan

RDC Crypto
uploadfromtaptalk1364472441704.jpgWell this changes them up a little bit.. Moved JJ from 5th to 11th in class and 12th overall... Wonder where they got busted? And Welchel got bumped from 2nd to third in class.. Bummer do both teams.. Both had great runs.