• Forum membership has its advantages....

Resurrecting Higman's CL10 & ???s

ErikIrvine

Kellen Cox and I, a couple of Will's biggest groupies rescued the Croc class 10 car from the chopping block this weekend. I plan to rebuild, prep and race it here and there in 2017.

What's up with the class 10 forum, looks.like only two posts in 2016, am I reading that wrong?

Also, where is the best place to get transmission info, have a budget of 10-15k, looking for a mendeola 5 seq. or Fortin 5 seq. looks like fortin is 5k more, wondering why.

I'll start a thread in shop for the rebuild, can't get started until last week of Dec or early jan
20161208_173748.jpg
20161212_094544.jpg
20161212_112720.jpg

Chris Tobin

Awesome to hear that it is being restored!!! I think I still have tons of pics of it from the feature shoot we did if I can help... let me know.

JLongo

Welcome to class10 Eric,to bad the 12 car had to go to make room for the new toy.Maybe you & Zac can stir it up and get the class 10 forum going!
BTW, really happy with the new 5 speed Mendi sequential built by the boys at Weddle,completely changed my car.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

racetrash

Sure like to help by putting some wire in that car, if you can stand coming up to landers to RACETRASH WIRING...3 class 5 championships in a row....Taylor, Spitz, Hildebrand!

ErikIrvine

RACETRASH WIRING Rocks!!

ErikIrvine

Who has the moderators email? I am going to ask that this thread be moved to Shop -Show & Tell

ErikIrvine

Dude, been outta town working to pay for parts!!

Attachments

SPROCKET

hopefully you will put the kreger body work back on ??