Revolt Metal Works THING

Dezertpilot

Reaction
That is a really cool build, you say close to 275hp NA? I take it the motor isn't stock then.

B_Mathews

Reaction
The Dash you can get From Jerry Penhall. He had them made for his Thing and there really nice, so i bought one from him. I stand corrected, the engine is closer to 230hp and were hoping to get 190hp to the wheels. The engine is not completely stock though, It has OUTFRONT Motorsports ECU and a Magnaflow exhaust. But thats about as far as it gos. Little by little, we get closer to enjoying the ride. Rear shocks, Axles and CVs, and plumbing are done.

Attachments

B_Mathews

Reaction
Well its been months since ive posted on here. We've been doing a lot of stuff over here and ive finally had some time to post. The THING is done. Its was a long process to get her up and running but she lives again. Johnny lighting did an awesome job wiring the car. Thank to everyone that helped complete the car. Know we get to weigh it for a little fun bet. We've had 10 buy-ins for $20 each. Closest takes the cash, high or low. What do you think it weighs? Will get some more shots of the car launching to the moon. Here are the final photos. Enjoy!

Attachments

WFX Racing

Reaction
Did you get that thing weighed yet?
Can we get more pictures of the interior?

Great built!

Last edited:

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Is this Daniel? Erik's car is niiiccceeeeee

CoxTeamRacing

Reaction
Very clean looking build.
Did you fab those front and rear fenders? I could really use a set of those.

Attachments