• Forum membership has its advantages....

On Topic RFC annual raffle for Steve Hanson

43mod

Curt I will make you and Chappy a deal. I have a 1966 Checker Marathon would be NORRA car in Nor Cal. Anybody that wants to buy it kick $1000 to RFC and come get it. Not as good as a Rolls Royce but could be a great TJ Taxi full of wayward girls on the way to service.

Attachments

We have been able to collect a good mixture of prizes in the past for this fundraiser raffle. Prizes are divided between nearly a dozen winners every year between prize-packs and door prizes. I can’t express how much the support and love means to my family and me. Thank you all so much for your past support and please consider helping again this year!! Tickets can be purchased in advance here (buy a lot and buy often) teamRFC Dirt-Sport-Ministry raffle tickets
Past support has come from:

We have been able to collect a good mixture of prizes in the past for this fundraiser raffle. Prizes are divided between nearly a dozen winners every year between prize-packs and door prizes. I can’t express how much the support and love means to my family and me. Thank you all so much for your past support and please consider helping again this year!! Tickets can be purchased in advance here (buy a lot and buy often) teamRFC Dirt-Sport-Ministry raffle tickets
Past support has come from:

I know that Gear Alloy is committing wheels again this year for the raffle, and I personally will be putting a great package together - Bubba Burger Coupons (FREE BURGERS), and team shirts. I never make enough time to get to the chapel service at the track, but forever grateful to have Steve there, for his prayers at our drivers meetings and before we head out on track

Thank you Sarah, not only did Brian offer up a set of Gear Alloy wheels but he also offered up a set of TIS Wheels too. So if you are keeping track that is 2 sets of tires and 3 sets of wheels donated for prizes. BUY tickets, your truck will thank you!!

The DC (Donkey Commander) is organize a matching fund opportunity for Chappy Steve.. a most faithful long suffering person who has all our backs in prayer and deed ! An anonymous donor has seeded this matching fund with $5k .. I need all you donkeys born on 3rd base ( lucky sperm gold card members) and you all fellow biz owners who grind away everyday to contribute minimal $1000 to get the match fund to more than $10k the rest of you please consider donate to this fund . Example your $20 donation becomes $40.. etc ( minimal $20 Donation) we will be set up @ the raffle @ Glen Helen if you want to help build the Match fund to over $10k contact Chappy Direct, or me steve@sfcos.com. if you want to contribute and double your contribution let Chappy or me know . Thanks to all participating in this effort to support a good man! BONUS .. donate $100 ( becomes $200) get 1 free raffle ticket .

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert

Last edited:

Curt LeDuc

IMG_1537544917.724352.jpg

As I get ready to leave for Glenn Helen today I’m posting the final swag for the Raffle for Steve. You can stop by Kyles pit and buy tickets Friday and Saturday right up to the drawing at 5 pm Saturday with Racing starting at 7 pm. There is a thread on desert Racing with most of the prizes. We hope to see you all there.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

Curt LeDuc

IMG_1537630267.359068.jpg

Here is the chart to show where we are at with the fun raiser. Last night saw some of the best driving and side by side racing I have ever seen so make sure you do not miss tonight’s show and purchase a few tickets!!!

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

Wanted to thank everyone that made the raffle and fund match possible. Especially Curt for all he does for me and my family, he truly does this all out of love. His soon to be bride Kimmy for helping sell tickets. Kyle for hosting and letting my boys run around in his pit. Steve Scaroni for starting the match fund and rallying the troops to support: Ampudia's, Vidosola's, Watson's, McMillin's, Hardesty's, Team Ford/Olliges, Polvoorde's, and Dickerson's who started the match fund.
Of course none of us would get to enjoy what we do without the great companies that support us:
Winners were: Tom Shaw, Kevin Kroyer, Mrs. Wilcher, Matt Major, Dave H, Ricky Guiteriz and Sammy Ehenberg. There were a handful of door prize winners from the crowd. Thank you all for supporting this and if you still want to support the match fund is still going!!