RFS 10th overall at Ridgecrest

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
We had a great race at ridgecrest. 1st in class, 10th overall. We finished 26 minutes behind the first place trophy and started about 60 cars behind him. We encountered bad visibility on the first lap due to lack of wind. We lapped all other trucks in our class, class 8 and class 12. We ran the whole race without any problems or flats only pitting once for a drivers race and to splash some fuel. Mikey did great as usually driving the first part of the race. I sat co-dawg and then drove the last two laps. Mine and Mikey's lap times were identical even though I should of let off with such a lead. I wanted to see where we would end of overall so I kept pushing the truck.

I was extremely impressed with our new RIGID LED's. They worked awesome and the were such a difference than HID's. We used two 20" ambers on our bumper and two 50" white on our roof. The only thing that I will change is to add one more 20" amber on the bumper and a 50" amber below the two white lights on the roof. It was really cool to turn off the top lights and be able to see in the dust with the ambers supplied by RIGID.

I want to thank our sponsors that kicked in money and parts for this race: General Tire, Rigid Industries, F&L fuel, Slime, 4130 Clothing, PRP, BTR, Danzio performance and Rockstar. I really want to thank the paid and volunteer crew of RFS Motor sports. We could not do it without you. Thanks for the back to back wins!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
B.A.!!! I tried to call and text you,I had three guys that were going to come up with me Sat mid-day and all bailed out on me!!! BS!!!!! I didn't want to drive 3.5 hrs each way be myself so I decided to sit this one out,Ramsey said you would have enough help,but I still fell like a flake,I'm not the kind of guy to commit and no show!!!! I know I missed out on a good time!!! I'll be ready for the 1000 110%Those are the races I like the best!!!! Will the new truck be ready?? BTW I need a good number for you,The numbers I have I don't think work? Or is there bad cell service out there??

If I was there you would have finished in the top 5 Ha,Ha!!!!!

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
Congrats Robert, Mikey and the whole crew...I talked to Mikey today and we discussed ambers, we will be in touch this week...glad you liked the lights

LC Offroad Racing

Reaction
Truck looked good all night congrats. Why did the hood come off half way into the race?

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
B.A.!!! I tried to call and text you,I had three guys that were going to come up with me Sat mid-day and all bailed out on me!!! BS!!!!! I didn't want to drive 3.5 hrs each way be myself so I decided to sit this one out,Ramsey said you would have enough help,but I still fell like a flake,I'm not the kind of guy to commit and no show!!!! I know I missed out on a good time!!! I'll be ready for the 1000 110%Those are the races I like the best!!!! Will the new truck be ready?? BTW I need a good number for you,The numbers I have I don't think work? Or is there bad cell service out there??

If I was there you would have finished in the top 5 Ha,Ha!!!!!
Do not worry about it Shannon, we had plenty of people out there. We will need help at Primm for the Score 300. We will be flying a helicopter for the next two Score races

Layton

Reaction
Great job driving Robert and Mickey! Thanks for letting me get in there and co-dawg with you Robert. I can't wait until Primm. Truck was wicked fast.

tltony

Reaction
Way to go Robert, Mikey and crew. That's very impressive! You've got a streak going, keep it up. It's nice to work with someone who's comitted to win and willing to do what it takes to do so.

Tony

Fourstroker

Reaction
Congrats on the win Robert. I'm thinkin some axles for the prerunner should be on order by now. Maybe some spares too! Thanks for letting us mooch on your space.

Ozzie M

Reaction
Congrats on the win Robert. I'm thinkin some axles for the prerunner should be on order by now. Maybe some spares too! Thanks for letting us mooch on your space.
Or maybe rebuild the transmission its all good though.
Besides that lots of funn give me a call to go prerunning for primm.

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Or maybe rebuild the transmission its all good though.
Besides that lots of funn give me a call to go prerunning for primm.
Unfortunately, there is not any prerunning allowed at primm Ozzie

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Nicely done Robert, Mikey and crew...

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Thanks guys for the comments. To be able to run 5 minutes off of the TT times made us feel really good. Mikey and I have a good thing going with the new truck coming.

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
What a awesome race. I started the truck way back in the pack behind 1600 cars I dont know why... We started off slow and stayed out of trouble got some clean air just into the 2nd lap and really got to start moving. Made a ton off passes only had to hit 1 car in my 3 laps. Our new Rigid lights worked so good it was like driving during the day. No flats on our 37's General tires. Had a blast and cant wait to race Primm

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
you guys were looking good going through our road crossing 9 :)

Fourstroker

Reaction
What a awesome race. I started the truck way back in the pack behind 1600 cars I dont know why...
Talk to Robert. I was telling him and Marty on Thursday night why SNORE starts you guys that far back.

Pretty sure your class will get moved up eventually