• Forum membership has its advantages....

RFS Motorsports set me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELRace

Banned
EL Race goes to prison???

How does one team make 16,000 veiws and 9 pages get removed?
I feel that i was set up by RFS Motorsports!
Why wont they talk unless there is something to hide...
The amount owed for services is $1,345, Not $120,000
The only other person who has a key to the shop(besides owner) has not come to the police and Declined a
recorded phone call regarding a loan that is still owed to me
What about a certain brown nosed team member who Transported the 40'' led that is missing?
How about a email saying''Also, I just talked with ****** and you will never be able to sell the unit because it is locked out. You do not give it back you lose everything. He is going to rent us a unit for this race because he already has our information saved. We are then just going to purchase a new unit for the 8 cylinder because that is not the right one anyways."

This and all E-mails will be posted.
(names will be changed to protect the privacy of involved pending Litigation)
http://twitter.com/ELRaceServices
http://elraceservices.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/ELRaceServices

Last edited:

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Oh man, I'm gonna get extra butter this time.

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Re: EL Race goes to prison???

Don't drop the soap big homie

fashionbiff

OK this is real cryptic for someone who has been out the loop for a long while...

MALABANAN

Use your real name and on your profile! Stop hiding behind this website to talk BS. Sometimes the real man stays quiet. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say, can be and will be held against you in a court of law! Nobody cares bro!!!

idealer

I thought the thread was removed because it mentioned talk of people going upstairs at paris's :)

partybarge_pilot

I thought the thread was removed because it mentioned talk of people going upstairs at paris's :)
Theres an upstairs at Paris? I'm pretty sure none of us here know anything about that or the VIP rooms in the back...........

ELRace

Banned

Use your real name and on your profile! Stop hiding behind this website to talk BS. Sometimes the real man stays quiet. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say, can be and will be held against you in a court of law! Nobody cares bro!!!
My name is Erik Lopez, That is what E L stands for.As far as ''silent'', do you think that is why someone has not come foward? This is website is where I
was implemented for the loss, why would I let in happen to anyone else in the industry ?

dan200

#BSF200

My name is Erik Lopez, That is what E L stands for.As far as ''silent'', do you think that is why someone has not come foward? This is website is where I
was implemented for the loss, why would I let in happen to anyone else in the industry ?
The reason the other party has remained silent is because they got some legal advice to do so... You may wanna take the same advice. I read the other thread... RFS never named anyone, they just said they were confident it was a former employee who jacked them... You then came on here with a very non specific story claiming they owe you money. In the process of telling your story they way you did, forum readers deducted from your version that you feel wronged by RFS and likely took what they say you did because you feel like it was owed to you...

One thing you can learn from reading RDC is that very rarely can someone BS here with out being detected.... You are sending the BS detector meter off the charts and certainly not helping you cause by the way you are handling yourself...

ELRace

Banned

The reason the other party has remained silent is because they got some legal advice to do so... You may wanna take the same advice. I read the other thread... RFS never named anyone, they just said they were confident it was a former employee who jacked them... You then came on here with a very non specific story claiming they owe you money. In the process of telling your story they way you did, forum readers deducted from your version that you feel wronged by RFS and likely took what they say you did because you feel like it was owed to you... One thing you can learn from reading RDC is that very rarely can someone BS here with out being detected.... You are sending the BS detector meter off the charts and certainly not helping you cause by the way you are handling yourself...
I was advised, the best defence to Slander is Truth. The truth is that RFS did the same thing to me in Oct.09. The police called asking about $2300 cash that RFS claimed I stole,but was soon dismissed. Now the same police dept. is asking the same thing all over again, and wondering why RFS would Re-hire someone they acussed of stealing? Another motive? ''the way you are handling yourself'' This is my reply to threats made by RFS, that will soon be posted, starting in oct.09 "You can't make this stuff up"

dan200

#BSF200

I was advised, the best defence to Slander is Truth.
You got some bad advice there. Slander is only really slander when someone names you which RFS did not do (on here anyway). You were anonymous til you spoke up and not until today did anyone even know your name or involvement in this so the fact that your name is even attached to it now, is of your own creation. The best advice ya coulda gotten was lawyer up and shut your mouth.... Keep talkin if ya want but, when you get slapped with a slander case yourself since you have made public statements about RFS don't be surprised... I dont doubt Robert can afford a lawyer to pick you apart like a chop shop.... If ya wanna keep talkin go ahead but know your statements here can (and most likely will) come back to haunt you...

why RFS would Re-hire someone they acussed of stealing? Another motive? ''the way you are handling yourself'' This is my reply to threats made by RFS, that will soon be posted, starting in oct.09 "You can't make this stuff up"
So, why did you go back to work for someone who accused you of stealing?

ELRace

Banned

You got some bad advice there. Slander is only really slander when someone names you which RFS did not do (on here anyway). You were anonymous til you spoke up and not until today did anyone even know your name or involvement in this so the fact that your name is even attached to it now, is of your own creation. The best advice ya coulda gotten was lawyer up and shut your mouth.... Keep talkin if ya want but, when you get slapped with a slander case yourself since you have made public statements about RFS don't be surprised... I dont doubt Robert can afford a lawyer to pick you apart like a chop shop.... If ya wanna keep talkin go ahead but know your statements here can (and most likely will) come back to haunt you...

So, why did you go back to work for someone who accused you of stealing?
I returned to work for RFS because they were confident in my ability to complete the Brenthel truck.Thats what they said After I came back.
At the same time RFS posted a missing ECU, I received several calls and emails from RFS saying that I was the one to blame.

All public statements made are supported by email,texts and phone calls made by RFS to me.
If they did not want the alligations made public, they should have never sent them to me.

dan200

#BSF200

At the same time RFS posted a missing ECU, I received several calls and emails from RFS saying that I was the one to blame.

All public statements made are supported by email,texts and phone calls made by RFS
If they did not want the alligations made public, they should have never sent them to me.
You just proved my point and there went your slander case... YOU made your name public. NOT RFS....

You however, have publicly called them out not once but twice.... If you didn't take the stuff and since RFS never publicly named you you should drop this. You were taken off the cops suspect list either because you proved it wasn't you or what seems to be more likely that there was a lack of evidence, then it's not a big deal but since you are now goin after RFS in public and airing this dirty laundry you would be the one liable for slander...

The point you are missing is this. RFS never publicaly implicated anyone specific. They merely said it was a former employee they suspected...there was no slander of any kind by them. No one knew who they were talkin about till you opened your mouth/got on yer keyboard.... If RFS had no case against you then there would be no harm done.

Here is something to think about... What do you intend to prove with your posting? That RFS maliciously intended to ruin your reputation? SInce you were never named by them you have no case on that. Where this can bite you in the ass is when you try and slander them because you are angry. Go ahead, be pissed but I am willing to bet you are only gonna hang yourself with your own rope by blabbing online about this...

This is gonna be one of those fights where the guy with the better lawyer wins... Are you that guy?

ELRace

Banned

You just proved my point and there went your slander case... YOU made your name public. NOT RFS....

You however, have publicly called them out not once but twice.... If you didn't take the stuff and since RFS never publicly named you you should drop this. You were taken off the cops suspect list either because you proved it wasn't you or what seems to be more likely that there was a lack of evidence, then it's not a big deal but since you are now goin after RFS in public and airing this dirty laundry you would be the one liable for slander...

The point you are missing is this. RFS never publicaly implicated anyone specific. They merely said it was a former employee they suspected...there was no slander of any kind by them. No one knew who they were talkin about till you opened your mouth/got on yer keyboard.... If RFS had no case against you then there would be no harm done.

Here is something to think about... What do you intend to prove with your posting? That RFS maliciously intended to ruin your reputation? SInce you were never named by them you have no case on that. Where this can bite you in the ass is when you try and slander them because you are angry. Go ahead, be pissed but I am willing to bet you are only gonna hang yourself with your own rope by blabbing online about this...

This is gonna be one of those fights where the guy with the better lawyer wins... Are you that guy?
''That RFS maliciously intended to ruin your reputation?''
Sent to me oct.31.09
I need my money back that you pocketed for the tires. You were told not to deposit this check which you did anyways. You have one week to have my money back or I am going to proceed to file a case against you and also let the industry know that you stole money from me. Try getting a job then! We all know the real reason you quit you thief. Do not ever come near the shop again.

dan200

#BSF200

''That RFS maliciously intended to ruin your reputation?''
Sent to me oct.31.09
I need my money back that you pocketed for the tires. You were told not to deposit this check which you did anyways. You have one week to have my money back or I am going to proceed to file a case against you and also let the industry know that you stole money from me. Try getting a job then! We all know the real reason you quit you thief. Do not ever come near the shop again.
LOL... So they never actually DID anything. They said they would but, they DID NOT DO IT.... I have tried to explain to you several times you legally dont have a leg to stand on and you just dont wanna listen. Ya wanna talk to my pops the lawyer? He starts at $600 an hour.

Whatever dude. i really really really DGAF...

ELRace

Banned

LOL... So they never actually DID anything. They said they would but, they DID NOT DO IT.... I have tried to explain to you several times you legally dont have a leg to stand on and you just dont wanna listen. Ya wanna talk to my pops the lawyer? He starts at $600 an hour.

Whatever dude. i really really really DGAF...
Actually they did file a police report that was dismissed.
Why dont you ask your Daddy what he thinks of someone who tries to sell a ford as a fiat?

Status
Not open for further replies.