• Forum membership has its advantages....

RFS Motorsports set me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael_loomis

Funny that you slam RFS for all this and say you are such an innocent victim. You are making these allegations and trying to make RFS look so bad but let's let everyone know your past. Let's see; convicted felon on felony probation right now, Convicted of grand theft, stealing a motor vehicle, DUI, hit and run with injury. You also are being sued civilly right now by the same victim that you hit and took off on. Funny thing is that I heard that you were working for RFS when this all happened and that RFS paid for your attorney because you did not have money. Stand up guy! Yeah Right!!!
Oh wow..

Let me give you the best advice your going to get Erik.. I don't care if you took the stuff for ransom, or not... FIND A WAY (legally of course) to get the missing stuff back to RFS, and hope... and I mean HOPE (fingers crossed on BOTH hands) that RFS decides to drop the case.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Re: EL Race goes to prison???

Funny that you slam RFS for all this and say you are such an innocent victim. You are making these allegations and trying to make RFS look so bad but let's let everyone know your past. Let's see; convicted felon on felony probation right now, Convicted of grand theft, stealing a motor vehicle, DUI, hit and run with injury. You also are being sued civilly right now by the same victim that you hit and took off on. Funny thing is that I heard that you were working for RFS when this all happened and that RFS paid for your attorney because you did not have money. Stand up guy! Yeah Right!!!
Wow dude, your first post on RDC is to expose someone's private life???? I'm NOT defending ELRace, but come on man, do you want to post up YOUR criminal record??? Or all the s**t you've done in your PRIVATE life and gotten away with? Oh yeah, and you HEARD blah blah blah....BFD. If he got busted, he would have gotten a public defender assigned to him. You are no stand up guy either.

Last edited:

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Eric, I now the facts!!!! remember I'm the last one to prep the truck!!!!! You are making yourself look like a jackass!!! Stop the BS or I will expose you, go away!!!! Don't test me!!!!

ELRace

Banned
Eric, I now the facts!!!! !!remember I'm the last one to prep the truck!!! You are making yourself look like a jackass!!! Stop the BS or I will expose you, go away!!!! Don't test me!!!!
Yes, the Facts.
''remember I'm the last one to prep the truck!!!'' How did that end up? I saw the finshers,but no RFS. Did RFS DNF????
"You are making yourself look like a jackass!!!"
" I will expose you"

Why would you Threaten to do such a thing?
Did you forget that I came foward to "expose" the FACT that I was being accused?

Did I pass your " test "?

ELRace

Banned

If you did know the "Facts"(Public Records), You would have not filled your first post with,SLANDER,LIBEL, and DEFAMATION of CHARACTER.
The FACT is yes, I am on probation as a result of being covicted of ; DUI w/ injury and un-autherized use of a vehicle(Joy-ridding) that occured INDOORS on a GOLFCART.
Not grand theft, stealing a motor vehicle,or, hit and run .
"I heard" that you had to PAY to make your return to the co-driver spot in this years Baja 500.
Why did you get out of the truck last year?
Speaking of co-drivers,
A former well known co-driver called me last night to express his concern in this matter.I was nicely asked to remove the thread, but was then THREATEN by
him saying"...one PM or call to the Admin. and the thread will be pulled and EL Race account can be deleted"
Why did the first thread get removed?

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Yes, the Facts.
''remember I'm the last one to prep the truck!!!'' How did that end up? I saw the finshers,but no RFS. Did RFS DNF????
"You are making yourself look like a jackass!!!"
" I will expose you"

Why would you Threaten to do such a thing?
Did you forget that I came foward to "expose" the FACT that I was being accused?

Did I pass your " test "?
How does a motor blowing up come back on the prep guy??? Maybe if something stupid like not filling all of the fluids or something, but thats not the case. At the same time I'm not trying start a prep shop like you are, If you would like I would be happy to list all of the problems with the truck that you are responsible for??? Some of them being prep 101 chit!!!! After prepping the truck and seeing your workmanship, I wouldn't pay you to prep my 5 year olds bike!!!! Point is......... You have no business in the prep-fab business, you are a F'n hack!!! I fell bad that Robert didn't can you sooner, I know for a fact he gave you, 2nd, 3rd and 4th chances to get your chit together. Like I said before, go away while you still have a thread of dignity(only one thread). Remember I was on the conference call when you flat out lied about the Motec.

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ELRace

Banned
How does a motor blowing up come back on the prep guy??? Maybe if something stupid like not filling all of the fluids or something, but thats not the case. At the same time I'm not trying start a prep shop like you are, If you would like I would be happy to list all of the problems with the truck that you are responsible for??? Some of them being prep 101 chit!!!! After prepping the truck and seeing your workmanship, I wouldn't pay you to prep my 5 year olds bike!!!! Point is.........You have no business in the prep-fab business, you are a F'n hack!!! CI fell bad that Robert didn't can you sooner, I know for a fact he gave you, 2nd, 3rd and 4th chances to get your chit together. Like I said before, go away while you still have a thread of dignity(only one thread). Remember I was on the conference call when you flat out lied about the Motec.
So what was the case?

I would love to hear you list of problems that you found on the truck.
Then you can tell everyone who prepped the truck for the Mint, in exchange for seat time that they never got.

Now you have lowered yourself to the point of Defamation by saying''You have no business in the prep-fab business, you are a F'n hack!!! ''
Explain the ''Dignity" in your ''Point''.
Is there anybody from the team that would like to make an apology for making themselves look bad? or do you want to keep on calling me names?

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
So what was the case?

I would love to hear you list of problems that you found on the truck.
Then you can tell everyone who prepped the truck for the Mint, in exchange for seat time that they never got.

Now you have lowered yourself to the point of Defamation by saying''You have no business in the prep-fab business, you are a F'n hack!!! ''
Explain the ''Dignity" in your ''Point''.
Is there anybody from the team that would like to make an apology for making themselves look bad? or do you want to keep on calling me names?
The prep I'm speaking of is the work done during the construction of the car, you know the things you did, like not clearing the hubs, axles, mounting the oil filter on the wrong side of the dry sump, mounting of filters where you have to take off the whole mount to change, Mounting of the wrong fuel filters again in the wrong location, the best one yet is running the coolant lines wrong, and running plumbing where it should have never been ran, and just general hacked up work!!!! BTW I noticed that you said nothing in regards to you flat out lying about the motec, Again just go away!!!!!! Don't tell me you had nothing to do with this part of the prep I've confirmed before this thread was even a thought in your pee brain.

This will be the last time I post on the subject........

ELRace

Banned
The prep I'm speaking of is the work done during the construction of the car, you know the things you did, like not clearing the hubs, axles, mounting the oil filter on the wrong side of the dry sump, mounting of filters where you have to take off the whole mount to change, Mounting of the wrong fuel filters again in the wrong location, the best one yet is running the coolant lines wrong, and running plumbing where it should have never been ran, and just general hacked up work!!!! BTW I noticed that you said nothing in regards to you flat out lying about the motec, Again just go away!!!!!! Don't tell me you had nothing to do with this part of the prep I've confirmed before this thread was even a thought in your pee brain.

This will be the last time I post on the subject........

Ms. shannon,
Since you think that you know everything and everyone involved with the project then explain how I was one of five people that worked on it.Unfortunatly I can not make claim to have designed cooling system,cooler and filters location,and fuel system or assembling hubs and Rear-end.
I have Invoices showing work I completed.Again I ask, Unless you have proof that what are saying is in fact TRUE, then Please stop your SLANDER.
"in regards to you flat out lying about the motec"
As for the confernce call that you refer,Explain who was on the line and what was said to support your accusation of me "flat out lying about the motec"
"BTW I noticed that you said nothing in regards to" your explaination of the catasrophic engine falure that caused a DNF on a freshly re-built engine.
"Maybe if something stupid like not filling all of the fluids or something"Maybe poor Race Prep?

I challange you to prove that what you ars saying about me and my company is TRUE and Not SLANDER!
If you decline, I will respectively accept your resignation from this aurument and subject as the formal apology that I asked for in my previous post.

RhinoMan

ELRace,
I thought you were a pretty cool guy but it is now obvious that you are actually an ELDirtbag. If you have an ounce of grey matter left inside your head after this morning's bong toke you should get Robert's motec and other items back to him. Use FedEx if you don't have the nads to go in person. I have known him for a lot longer than you and he would sell a race trailer or a pre-runner to pay his attorney to take out a dirt bag on principal alone.

Funny how you are not denying:
-Thievery
-Sabotage
-Felony Conviction
-Felony Probation

Think about it... if you get dragged to court it's not going to turn out well for you. Do the right thing.
Cary.

p.s. I have never been in a free race and I contributed just as much in 2009 as I did in the 2010 Baja 500. The cool thing is that I have money and can race when I want to. How many races have you been in?

If you did know the "Facts"(Public Records), You would have not filled your first post with,SLANDER,LIBEL, and DEFAMATION of CHARACTER.
The FACT is yes, I am on probation as a result of being covicted of ; DUI w/ injury and un-autherized use of a vehicle(Joy-ridding) that occured INDOORS on a GOLFCART.
Not grand theft, stealing a motor vehicle,or, hit and run .
"I heard" that you had to PAY to make your return to the co-driver spot in this years Baja 500.
Why did you get out of the truck last year?
Speaking of co-drivers,
A former well known co-driver called me last night to express his concern in this matter.I was nicely asked to remove the thread, but was then THREATEN by
him saying"...one PM or call to the Admin. and the thread will be pulled and EL Race account can be deleted"
Why did the first thread get removed?

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
This El Race guy would have a better chance working on earth moving equipment judging by how fast he can dig himself a hole......

Give it up!!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Ms. shannon, Since you think that you know everything and everyone involved with the project then explain how I was one of five people that worked on it.Unfortunatly I can not make claim to have designed cooling system,cooler and filters location,and fuel system or assembling hubs and Rear-end. I have Invoices showing work I completed.Again I ask, Unless you have proof that what are saying is in fact TRUE, then Please stop your SLANDER. "in regards to you flat out lying about the motec" As for the confernce call that you refer,Explain who was on the line and what was said to support your accusation of me "flat out lying about the motec" "BTW I noticed that you said nothing in regards to" your explaination of the catasrophic engine falure that caused a DNF on a freshly re-built engine. "Maybe if something stupid like not filling all of the fluids or something"Maybe poor Race Prep? I challange you to prove that what you ars saying about me and my company is TRUE and Not SLANDER! If you decline, I will respectively accept your resignation from this aurument and subject as the formal apology that I asked for in my previous post.
Ok, I guess the last post wasn't my last....... Must clear things up so everyone knows..... Problems with truck that were were confirmed through all other parties. Cooling system, lines were running to the wrong side of motor.(confirmed by motor builder,and three other motor builders) Filter location/ lines were moved from original fabbed placement and plumbing was hacked. Fuel system lines were all hacked up and were too small for way too application.....Also hacked. The Dry sump screen filter was installed on the pressure side of the system faced in the wrong direction, thus blowing the screen out. The hub spacers were never cleared from Brenthel(that is prep dudes job!!) Thus blowing oil seals every time out until fixed, not to mention dangerous. I mean come on how can you not notice that when everything is tight the wheel rocks side to side ?? thats 101 chit if you are the prep guy that is on you!!!! The axels were a little long for the housing, how could you miss that?? As far as the Motec you told me, Robert and Mark that when you took the dash of and cleaned the truck after the Mint you took the motec out so it wouldn't get wet?? Yet when I took the dash off the whole dash area that you said you cleaned was full of dirt rocks dust and some oil????? So if you took the dash off to clean the car wouldn't it have been somewhat clean??? In regards to the motor, we don't know yet what happened , although a cracked head is what we are all thinking, the motor guy will confirm, unlike you we tested and retested all systems before we even took the car to mexico, everything was good!!! so tell me how I can be responsible for a cracked head??? I know no matter what I say you will say you had nothing to do with that part of the car, blah, blah, blah..... Anyone could come up with invoices saying whatever they want them to say, so not impressed..... I'd like to apologize to everyone for even posting on this thread I should have let well enough alone, Now I've sunk myself to this dirtbags level for that I'm sorry, I'd just hope that he would go away and quit being a distraction of what is really important, RACING, HAVING FUN!!!!!!

ELRace

Banned
Well I guess you want everyone to belive that you were the project manager and everything you say is true since you have not denied the SLANDER or LIBEL.
If what you are saying is true,then I should be able to say that I completed the entire truck, from design to final assembly all within the 3 mths. I worked for RFS.
If you belive that, then you should also belive that my name is ELVIS PRESLEY!
The call that you keep bringing up- Have you reviewed the recording?,I have.That is the good thing about today's smart phones, press one button and record a call, no matter how many people are on the line!
This is the third time I ask-Please stop posting LIBEL and SLANDER about me and my company.

ELRace

Banned
Yeah, what he said!
Is this Realy how you want the "team'' to look?
I am not sure this is going to help the case against me since you are partners in RFS, care to explain?
How about the FACT that Robert sent me a text this morning saying that his attorney is filling a lawsuit against me tomorrow, just like he threated on May 13.10
''he would sell a race trailer or a pre-runner to pay his attorney '' is that why he posted the amplified car as a dezert dynamics?
Explain your reason for posting LIBEL, since you seem to be speaking on behalf of RFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.