• Forum membership has its advantages....

RFS Motorsports set me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhinoMan

EL-Dirtbag,
I am not a partner in RFS Motorsports. I don't have a dog or a pony or even a bunny in this race. I did however jump in the RFS truck that you sabotaged to co-drive the first leg of the Baja 500. Good thing Shannon took a good look at the shocks when he tested the truck or your shenanigans could have caused us to roll the truck, possibly injuring someone. It wasn't bad enough that you stole the motec and lost RFS valuable sponsors, you actually maliciously adjusted the already dialed-in shocks on the race truck in an attempt to hurt someone. I have not posted any "LIBEL" only facts that you obviously are not able to deny.
You sir, are a disgrace to the desert community, a thief, a felon, and I just want to congratulate you on your new career at McDonalds.

Yeah, what he said!
Is this Realy how you want the "team'' to look?
I am not sure this is going to help the case against me since you are partners in RFS, care to explain?
How about the FACT that Robert sent me a text this morning saying that his attorney is filling a lawsuit against me tomorrow, just like he threated on May 13.10
''he would sell a race trailer or a pre-runner to pay his attorney '' is that why he posted the amplified car as a dezert dynamics?
Explain your reason for posting LIBEL, since you seem to be speaking on behalf of RFS.

dan200

#BSF200
Yeah, what he said!
Is this Realy how you want the "team'' to look?
I am not sure this is going to help the case against me since you are partners in RFS, care to explain?
How about the FACT that Robert sent me a text this morning saying that his attorney is filling a lawsuit against me tomorrow, just like he threated on May 13.10
''he would sell a race trailer or a pre-runner to pay his attorney '' is that why he posted the amplified car as a dezert dynamics?
Explain your reason for posting LIBEL, since you seem to be speaking on behalf of RFS.

Ol' Curmudgeon

RDC's resident crackpot
a thief, a felon, and I just want to congratulate you on your new career at McDonalds.
[video=youtube;AU1iq9rqYJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU1iq9rqYJ0&feature=related[/video]

ELRace

Banned
EL-Dirtbag,
I am not a partner in RFS Motorsports. I don't have a dog or a pony or even a bunny in this race. I did however jump in the RFS truck that you sabotaged to co-drive the first leg of the Baja 500. Good thing Shannon took a good look at the shocks when he tested the truck or your shenanigans could have caused us to roll the truck, possibly injuring someone. It wasn't bad enough that you stole the motec and lost RFS valuable sponsors, you actually maliciously adjusted the already dialed-in shocks on the race truck in an attempt to hurt someone. I have not posted any "LIBEL" only facts that you obviously are not able to deny.
You sir, are a disgrace to the desert community, a thief, a felon, and I just want to congratulate you on your new career at McDonalds.

Since you are confident that what you are saying is true Not LIBEL, why do you not any proof?
Why has RFS failed to make a police report?

RFS Motorsports

Anyone ever seen the show "My name is Earl? Karma, It always comes back and haunts you. Love that show!

Ol' Curmudgeon

RDC's resident crackpot
Howdy, Robert! How's the weather? What's new? ;)

RFS Motorsports

Howdy, just watching My name is Earl

Ol' Curmudgeon

RDC's resident crackpot
LOL funny double entendre, RuFuS!

ELRace

Banned
Since you are confident that what you are saying is true Not LIBEL, why do you not any proof?
Why has RFS failed to make a police report?

........Still waiting for a response to this and ALL of my the first questions like, Why would a Honest person advertise a Amplified performance car as a Dezert Dynamics????

everyjuangohome

What is the deal with the car for sale? Seems like alot of people agree it's not a DD??????????

...Bet RFS ignores this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.