RFS Motorsports welcomes new sponsor King Shocks

RFS Motorsports

We are proud to welcome King Shocks to our family. We look forward to running King Shocks on our new truck and joining the King family. Thanks Brett for the sponsorship!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
I guess they made up your mind for you!!!!!

empty pockets

Congrats.. We run King Shocks also, and have never been dissapointed... You will be pleased I am sure.

DEZDAD1

I kinda thinking Robert and myself are going to get along pretty good ..I like
the way he thinks .....( YES GET BACK TO WORK ) LOL..............

RFS Motorsports

Your on..........
I will buy the napkins to go under the S.T's. That is short for Shirley temples so people do not try to add in another letter

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Work?!?! Its Friday :D :p

"You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day." :D :D :D

Fourstroker

Work?!?! Its Friday :D :p

"You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day." :D :D :D
Seriously. Bad case of the fridays

Congrats on the sponsorship. I assume Brett will be bringing enough for everyone that has ever shared a pit with you right?????

RFS Motorsports

Seriously. Bad case of the fridays

Congrats on the sponsorship. I assume Brett will be bringing enough for everyone that has ever shared a pit with you right?????
I will make sure he has everything for everyone Kevin