RFS Motorsports welcomes Rigid Industries

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
RFS Motorsports welcomes Rigid Industries (www.rigidindustries.com) as one of our new team sponsors. RFS will be running all of their light products on all of our race vehicles, pre-runners and chase vehicles. Thanks for the support Taylor!

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
Our pleasure Robert, thanks for the opportunity. You and Mikey will make us proud..

Taylor
RIGID Industries

07FJRog

Reaction
Great lights and Great peeps at Rigid!!! congrats on your sponsorship! :cool:

also check out thier replacement RV "patio/door LED lights" they are Awesome

Rog

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Congrats on the Rigid Lights deal. Great move adding them. Awesome product..

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
thx for the kind words Roger and Ed..We should have some pics up here before the race this weekend..

Taylor

Fourstroker

Reaction
thx for the kind words Roger and Ed..We should have some pics up here before the race this weekend..

Taylor
Are you guys the bought out / purchased / took over / whatever the Holder brand? If so it's an awesome light. One of my friends tested some of the very early versions.

Mcarlson1

Reaction
Congrats on the new sponsor, you guys are really making a name for yourself in a short period of time! I wont be long after your TT is done and youll be competing for wins and championships hopefully! Keep up the good work! Good luck at V2R.

Thanks,
Mike

07FJRog

Reaction
Are you guys the bought out / purchased / took over / whatever the Holder brand? If so it's an awesome light. One of my friends tested some of the very early versions.
yes they did :)

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction

Thx Rog, and yes we did BUY Holder Offroad about a year ago, increased production, made some changes and manufacture in house here in Mesa, AZ. Thanks for the props, its always good to hear. We were Holder's largest distributor and wanted to take it a step further. Things are moving fast and we are having fun supplying lights to a few different industries, but we have the most fun in offroad...of course..

lets go RFS.....

Taylor
RIGID

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Taylor when are we going to see some more videos of your incredible lights???

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
Taylor when are we going to see some more videos of your incredible lights???

I would ask Robert and Mikey, I think they plan on bringing home some video...

If you want me to do another bash fest let me know, we had fun making that last one.

both video's are on YouTube under "rigid destruction". I forgot how to post the link or otherwise I would.

there is one with us abusing the light with trucks and 2x4's and one at the shooting range blowing it up, or at least trying to...

Taylor
RIGID

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
I would ask Robert and Mikey, I think they plan on bringing home some video...

If you want me to do another bash fest let me know, we had fun making that last one.

both video's are on YouTube under "rigid destruction". I forgot how to post the link or otherwise I would.

there is one with us abusing the light with trucks and 2x4's and one at the shooting range blowing it up, or at least trying to...

Taylor
RIGID
Enjoyed seeing your lights on Mike Horner's 7sx a couple years ago @ the 1000. One of the first if I'm no mistaken. Noticed them at contingency and have video of them at dusk. Nice lights.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Was that the video where you guys dragged that LED bar behind that vehicle and proceeded to torture it? That was a really cool video!!!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
So when do I get my free lights?? Ha Ha!!!

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
Enjoyed seeing your lights on Mike Horner's 7sx a couple years ago @ the 1000. One of the first if I'm no mistaken. Noticed them at contingency and have video of them at dusk. Nice lights.
Waldo,
Thx, Synergy Racing has been with us for a while, and yes they were one of the first to have the E-Series LED's. Post up some video for us, i havent seen it...

thx

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
Was that the video where you guys dragged that LED bar behind that vehicle and proceeded to torture it? That was a really cool video!!!
yes, that is one of the video's, the other is at the gun range, we shot it 6-7 times and 66% of the led bulbs still worked.

I will work on the links tomorrow and post them up.

Thx,
Taylor

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZPDQrrZLWY"]YouTube - Rigid Industries E-series testing[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B5DLyDICtc&feature=channel"]YouTube - Rigid Industries E-series ballistic testing[/ame]

Here are the video links, we had some fun.

Taylor
Rigid

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
Well its good to know that while racing in Ridgecrest if for some reason some testing goes wrong out on the military base and I get hit..My lights will still work lol

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
yeah, try to keep your head behind the light for protection.....

4130Clothing

Reaction
I just saw these lights going on the truck up at RFS last night but I had no idea they were as solid as that! Those 2 videos are pretty damn impressive. Those are some very high quality lights for sure I'm stoked to see such a quality product being produced since so many companies are cutting corners these days to save on production cost. RFS Motorsports is definitely going to put them to good use!