RG Signing Autographs

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Heard Robby on the radio this morning saying that he will be signing at his new off-road shop today. Didn't hear a time because I wasn't fully awake yet.

Project1500

Reaction
4-7pm saturady he will be signing. I CANT WAIT....Not!!

What can't kill you will only make you stronger

dave

Reaction
I went on Saturday .It was fun. I got my TT model signed by him and got a picture of him and my little girl together..

martininsocal

Reaction
You know what? Looks like he was too. Gotta give him props for taking time to be with the folks of his roots. He's not just signing stuff through a fence either. Go RG!

dave

Reaction
Robby also said that they will be doing this(the sign party) every year . Robby was way cool with everyone . He started out with a little bit about what his plans are and whats going on in Robby's world, then took a few questions from his fans. I'll go back next year.
Oh yeah my little girl was happy ...but she got really happy when she saw a few guys ride by on 50's...lol.

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
I read an article in The Register yesterday that pretty much explained where Robby is going with his Offroad shop. He has deals with two local car dealerships and lifts some of their trucks for them. He doesn't get paid until the truck sells. He wants to have 20 dealerships in a matter of years.

RG is also building three TT's (one for himself) and one Class 1 at the present time. All are supposed to be done for the 1k.

Motorider

Reaction
The place where I get stuff powder coated, just did Robby's new truck, and he said that his partner took and wrapped RG's new truck with vynal (can't figure out how to spell it) and the truck is supposed to look like a p51 mustang. He was powdercoatin everyting red and blue. Should look pretty cool

Tom_Willis

Reaction
Any word on his new TT? Is it a conventional design or are we going to see something newer/bigger/louder?