RG's new toy

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
You know it's gonna be a good video when multi Class 12 Champion Tim Noe is in the introduction.

ChromolyKid

That's the Alpha car that RG sold to RPM. I believe "old" toy would be more fitting...

skinny

am i the only one that noticed the new 4 door tt prerunner? this used to be the rg built huffman tt right?

mexracer10

Yes thats the old Chet Huffman tt turned 4 door prerunner but thats a few years old already, that this is so bad ass someone needs to shoot a feature of that thing.

Slippery P

Hell yeah go RG!!!!!!!! That prerunner is bad ars.

bomber

I thought the 4 dr was last in JJones' hands and bought back by RG early last year, no?

michael_loomis

Think you're correct bomber. Regarding the Alpha car, does that mean there are now only 2 hummjeepbuggies? Or are they that easy to convert? Or is the new 4WD in buildup stages?

Inquiring minds want to know! C'mon RG!

C. Bucher

Whatever happened to the other Alpha Car, the one that Golden had built? Is this it?

chupakabras

(I thought the 4 dr was last in JJones' hands and bought back by RG early last year, no? )

i asked him personally to RG at last baja 500 about the 4 seater and he told me that, so, it was Andy Mc's TT .

trailready

ADVERTISER
i think your all correct. RG to Huffman to RG to McMillin to JJ to RG. whew!

PRErunIT

Huffman owned it then Andy and then JJ raced it once at laughlin and hated and RG got it and turned it into what it is today