Rhino project

TK424

I'm looking to do a summer project on my rhino. It is almost stock except a cdi and pipe. Looking to do 2 seater cage full doors with window nets, light rack with 4 or 5 HIDs from kragen, seats, and long travel. Looking at SDR and PDS stuff. Any ideas on who else I should look at.

outlaws1000

He has a point. The Rhino's are so cheap now you can find one already done for less than you would spend building one. Not to mention your time.

07FJRog

I'm looking to do a summer project on my rhino. It is almost stock except a cdi and pipe. Looking to do 2 seater cage full doors with window nets, light rack with 4 or 5 HIDs from kragen, seats, and long travel. Looking at SDR and PDS stuff. Any ideas on who else I should look at.
yes, HRT Motorsports in Ramona. 760-788-0019

also with all the extras, your gonna need some power, Chris at Benchmark Performance is a Rhino power master. 760-484-0986.

Rog sent ya

BTW, Tim at SDR is good peeps.

TK424

Thanks guys. I am looking for something to do this summer once I get out of school. So buying one does't really work. Thanks and keep the ideas coming anything is helpful at this point. Any ideas on GPS.