• Forum membership has its advantages....

Rhino Time at the Wizard School!

Doug

That's right, it's time for the Wizard Schools of Fabrication to expand into the massive Rhino market. We're currently putting together a program in partnership with an existing Rhino aftermarket/performance company where Rhino owners can come to the school, learn welding, notching, tube bending and other fabrication techniques, then bring their own Rhino (or other Side-By-Side) into the school and modify it to one of five different levels. The full details will be released soon, but the mods will include long-travel suspension, a full cage built to your own preferred design, custom bumpers, and more.

Anyone interested in being among the first to take advantage of this exciting new program, please give us a call and reserve your spot. You can call toll free at 877-949-3227.

bajafoolin'

I worked and raced for a big name Rhino company. A few months ago I left the company (political bs) but also so that I could attend TT 101 in Riverside. I have an incredible understanding of the Rhino market and the race rhinos around. If there is anyway I might be able to help out, you know where to find me on tuesday and thursday nights.

Joe Moore

Doug

fabskoolin' said:
I worked and raced for a big name Rhino company. A few months ago I left the company (political bs) but also so that I could attend TT 101 in Riverside. I have an incredible understanding of the Rhino market and the race rhinos around. If there is anyway I might be able to help out, you know where to find me on tuesday and thursday nights.

Joe Moore
Thanks for the offer Joe. I'm sure Chris or John might be interested in getting your input on a few things.

bajafoolin'

I talked to Chris last night and he will be picking my brain in due time. My TT class finished our jig table last night and now we are ready to get to business. Also, for the first time our group had a chance to sit down and talk at length with Danny Porter in the classroom. The whole group is re-motivated now after just talking about building the truck.

Doug

After reading your post I had a visual of how small a Rhino jig table would be compared to a truck and I had to laugh. :D Two different worlds but both very popular.

bajafoolin'

ya a rhino jig table is a pretty funny thought after building that monster for the TT

baja619

Doug, do you guys have an idea on what the plan is for your Rhino bodies?

We recentally came out with an entire line of products including a really nice looking carbonfiber dash.

Check it out here.
http://www.fiberwerx.com/cart_products.htm

We are also sponsoring Klaus Ranger project, and would be interested in working out some more deals to supply the school with whatever bodypanles / carbonfiber anything you might need.

Doug

Doug, do you guys have an idea on what the plan is for your Rhino bodies?

We recentally came out with an entire line of products including a really nice looking carbonfiber dash.

Check it out here.
http://www.fiberwerx.com/cart_products.htm

We are also sponsoring Klaus Ranger project, and would be interested in working out some more deals to supply the school with whatever bodypanles / carbonfiber anything you might need.
Your Rhino stuff looks great. We don't really get into custom body stuff with the Rhino programs, we just cover the fab stuff. But I'm sure a lot of the people that come to the Wizard program will be interested in aftermarket stuff like what you have. Do you have flyers for the Rhino bodies?

Eventually we'll probably have a couple of project Rhinos used to promote the school, so we'll definitely keep you guys in mind.

baja619

Which one or both should we send them too...

CA Facility:

4200 Garner Rd.

Riverside, CA 92501

Phone: (951) 683-4199

Fax: (951) 683-4328

Henderson Facility:

1010 N. Stephanie St.

Henderson, NV 89014

Phone: (702) 436-6355

Fax: (702) 436-6353

Doug

If you're talking about flyers or stickers and such sending them to both schools would be cool.

Thanks,
Doug

Which one or both should we send them too...

CA Facility:

4200 Garner Rd.

Riverside, CA 92501

Phone: (951) 683-4199

Fax: (951) 683-4328

Henderson Facility:

1010 N. Stephanie St.

Henderson, NV 89014

Phone: (702) 436-6355

Fax: (702) 436-6353