Rhinos, Monster truck, and Trophy Karts invade Glendale, Az

Ghost Ranger 77

Reaction
Monster Jam in Glendale, Az brought the best of the monster trucks, and some awesome rhinos and trophy karts to boot. Here are some photos of the event..

Enjoy

Pit Party

Rhino and Trophy Kart Action

Monster Trucks

450grl

Reaction
Great pics!! Thanks for the Rhino luv!! :)

bomber

Reaction
Looks like a good show. That's cool they incorporated the rhinos and tk's.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
nice to jeff geiser actually working and not just sitting around watchin" all the money roll in at geiser brothers.........................

JoeyD23

Reaction
Awesome pictures! Thanks for showing the UTV's!!! Congrats to all that competed and thanks for showing UTVUnderground love!!

Ghost Ranger 77

Reaction
If you would like any of the event photos email me @ racemarkerphoto@gmail.com, if not you can check them all out at www.tmeracingphotography.com (they'll be up by the end of the week)

Great pics!! Thanks for the Rhino luv!! :)

ALWAYS!!

nice to jeff geiser actually working and not just sitting around watchin" all the money roll in at geiser brothers.........................

ahahahaha they had atleast 4 trophy karts there..

Awesome pictures! Thanks for showing the UTV's!!! Congrats to all that competed and thanks for showing UTVUnderground love!!

No problem thanks

monsterjamman24

Reaction
I'm glad to see monster jam side shows improve by having Tk's and utvs
By the way those Monster truck pics are amazing. Who won Freestyle? I noticed Tom and Dennis were there so it must have been a good event

450grl

Reaction
Grave Digger won, but I still say it should have gone to Maximum Destruction.....Escalade put on a good run, too....I did double duty w/ the Rhino and Quadwars - pretty fun!!

dnf736

Reaction
The boy didnt win, but still came out with a pretty cool trophy.
Austin in black, Code in silver

Austins front bumper. ;), Austin even came over and signed...the dents....Good Times

Thanks Ghost for the photos, fun weekend with everyone.

JoeyD23

Reaction
Thats great Doug! Those kids race hard and have fun doing it! Great job to all who competed! Especially those running the UTVUG colors! We appreciate all the support!