Richard Glasczak Goes BIG!! 5-1600 KOTD 250 ***VIDEO***

Does this newly funded border patrol vehicle give the customs a better chance??

• Yes

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Only when the light bar is on and functioning

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

<Cody Agee>

Whippersnapper!
Reaction
In the lead trying to stay in front of Gutierrez and Agee

Another note, there are illegals in a white chevy pickup a couple hundred feet up the road that cannot be seen in the video. 577 in hot pursuit

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Richard is a bad azz!!!

GARY HOUGH

"That's Right!"
Reaction
Yea rich drove never showed up 4 tech nite before the car is banned for life not richard fault he was hired driver

rpmrich

Reaction
Thanks Cody for posting the video. Great footage!! As you can tell we made great progress with the suspension. Im hoping someone got footage at the end of Gypson Mine Rd coming into the check point. If any one did, please post it. We were holding off a class I car 3rd gear wide open going down Gypson Mine. I would love to see footage of it.

harleys dad

Reaction
Thanks Cody for posting the video. Great footage!! As you can tell we made great progress with the suspension. Im hoping someone got footage at the end of Gypson Mine Rd coming into the check point. If any one did, please post it. We were holding off a class I car 3rd gear wide open going down Gypson Mine. I would love to see footage of it.
was the class 1 in 1st gear???

Gonzo 5/1600

Reaction

We didn't catch it on film but we had the best hilltop view of it, and let me tell you it was the most gnarly thing we'd seen all day!