Richmond is no PRIMM but thats racing, anyone care?

kaw500

Reaction
Do or die for some this is a #16 home for tonight but BIFFY starts 24th, could be a long night for some.

#7 starts 30th just think the CC is in charge tonight:D

Back tgo PRIMM updares

Last edited:

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I'll be watching, hoping JPM falls out of the chase, and somehow Vickers and KB make it in. Also curious to see how #7 does with out RG.

I have to go to my wife's company party at 7pm so I'll only get to catch a few hours...good thing I have a Pre

kaw500

Reaction
I'll be watching, hoping JPM falls out of the chase, and somehow Vickers and KB make it in. Also curious to see how #7 does with out RG.

I have to go to my wife's company party at 7pm so I'll only get to catch a few hours...good thing I have a Pre

I'm with you on JPM but I think Kenseth is in trouble and Vickers will be in and KB will just miss. Who knows this could get ugly.

#7 up 4 spots early

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
That's the thing, I would hate to see Kenseth miss it, but if he does, I'd like to see Vickers in it

kaw500

Reaction
Kenseth's car just sucks

kaw500

Reaction
Newman is now on the bubble

kaw500

Reaction
Nice work by DG in the #7 two lucky dogs and holds 22nd place

Busch and Vickers toe to toe one postion will decide who gets in

idealer

Reaction
I'm with you on JPM but I think Kenseth is in trouble and Vickers will be in and KB will just miss. Who knows this could get ugly.

#7 up 4 spots early

U should go to vegas!

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
i imagine, Robby is sitting in a suite in vegas, staring at the TV, and wondering, "How does Dave Gilliland do that????"

Robby definetley picked the right driver to pilot his car for a weekend. 24th is a finishing place, that is better than Robby Gordon's Average finish